View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 11:05 AM   #498
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Meat and Potatoes - Sasha Logsden

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sasha doesn't masturbate. When she's at home and she gets horny the last thing she wants to do is play with herself. It just doesn't feel right. Instead she stimulates her mind sexually. She reads stories. One in particular has stuck with her over the years.
She is brought into the room wearing a potato sack on her head. The dirty mattress on the floor, which has been home to a family of rats for the past few months, cushions her as she falls. She's stripped and manhandled as she squirms around. The fantasy from her story is being replayed in her mind.
Her ankles are attached to her hair, but the knot she's been laying on all night is becoming excruciating. She pleads for release. The response is to pull her hair and ankles up even further. She's whipped and caned and again her fantasy plays through her head.
Standing against a column Sasha knows what is coming. Her mouth is stuffed yet again with a gag a size or two too big. The singletail does it's work and she's crying yet again. The vibrator helps sooth the pain.
In the end Sasha knows her place is in the story. She's meant to be that girl. She comes here to become her destiny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meat and Potatoes - Sasha

Bad Audition Swayzee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
We've seen it time and time again in the media these days. The pretty girl shows up for her audition with the gross old producer⁄director. She's supposed to flirt or she's not going to get the part. The more she resists the more insistent he gets. He suggests they "rehearse" the kissing scene. His breath is disgusting.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Audition

Unhappily Married Part 2 Todd

She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2

IR Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara Langlois

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front.
The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder.
Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little cunt. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

Taboo Torment Part 2 Grovetown

Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Camera club caning Elberfeld

Release Year: 2022
It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work.
Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camera club caning

Police Haines City

No one questions authority. When an officer comes to your door you let him in. He says he’s there to check for prowlers, but he seems more interested in checking out your body. His eyes caress your taut body. Once you’re in his clutches he savors his prey. Your fear, your desperation, your tears, your screams, music to his ears. You’re not a person to him. You’re just prey. Just another victim. Cops are all the same. Letting their authority go to their heads. Bellah is brutalized, beaten, and . She’s doing her best to fight back. It takes a lot to hold it together while her captor abuses her. Finally she snaps. Her body goes limp. The pain no longer registers. She’s been broken. Time to reward her.
Duration: 46:25
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 958.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06052 секунды с 9 запросами