View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 11:32 AM   #200
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stuck Part 2 - Ava D'Amore Port Elgin

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ava is stuck in the stocks looking down at a very stinky bucket. A gag goes in her mouth and immediately she starts drooling into the bucket. An anal plug goes in her sexy ass. The plug is electrified. The electricity is put on sound mode.
The crew and decoration begin helping Ava feel the plug. Loud shouts and stomps activate her asshole and she screams which makes the plug shock her poor little tush even more.
The game from before is brought back in. She failed six times and the electricity is turned up six notches. It's time for another fun game. Bobbing for apples in the gross bucket. Each apple spells another torment for Ava.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 2 - Ava D'Amore

Persecuted Pussy - Aspen O'Hara Ventnor City

Release Year: 2020
Aspen has a beautiful cunt. Usually it gets her everything she wants. She spreads her sweet lips and men just do what she asks. She uses her gash to get laid. Men love playing with her delicate hole. Today that’s going to be used against her.
She’s tied in a hogtie that puts all the pressure on her crotch rope. Every time she moves it pulls on her cunt. Caning her feet certainly doesn’t help.
Squatting with her arms tied above her and a mega wedgie crotch rope. Aspen can’t kneel. She can stand a bit, but it tears and her sweet slit. It’s a struggle.
Duration: 41:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Persecuted Pussy - Aspen O'Hara

Marina Angel & Esmi Lee Clarendon Hills

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop. One hell of a show!
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

SP Painslut Training - River Enza Marion Station

Release Year: 2019
Master Kyaa has brought her slave River Enza to the Sensual Pain Dungeon for a lesson or ten. While slave River has a pretty firm grasp on being a slutty cock craving whore, her Master thinks she could use a bit of training in the area of taking pain and Master James was delighted to lend his expertise. Laying face down, ass out at a 45 degree angle on the Whipping Prone, ankles cuffed with a spreader bar and chained to the floor, wrists cuffed as she hugs the scorched wood, neck trapped by a neck bar brace and her mouth and ass plugged nicely awaiting the sting of the leather strap that makes her squeal and turns her bum a nice shade of red. Master James then leaves 5 purple stripes on her ass with the cane for good measure. Completely vulnerable and determined to please she overcomes the fear and pain that Master James delivers with the violet wand to some very sensitive places and a good old fashioned bastinato session before handing the reigns over to Master Kyaa who gives River a hard fucking that leaves her looking that good kind of wrecked.
Words from River Enza - The bondage and beating session with Master James continues to increase intensity of physical demands. I'm secured face-down on a wooden bench with a steel choker-collar, my legs and feet cuffed and drilled into the dungeon floor. This has the effect of keeping the weight on the balls of my feet while I'm locked into position, unable to writhe and twist from the most intense beatings to come. Master James applies the flog, cane, and singletail in vicious fashion, aiming to mark my ass, legs, and feet. A ball gag prevents me from screaming as in my last videos, and all I can do is moan and drool throughout. The sting of the impacts becomes amplified when Master James adds the electrified violet wand, making my flesh tingle and sizzle. I have a completely unexpected reaction to electric play and start giggling uncontrollably as I felt the arc of electricity danced on all my nerves as it was pulled across my reddening ass. Goddess Kyaa appears in the final minutes to admire the mess Master James has made of me, to rake Her nails over every sensitive area, while both dominants tease me and ready me for the satisfying conclusion in scene 4.
In scene 4, 'Painslut Training' at Sensual Pain dungeon is a blazing hard-core conclusion to what's been an agonizing, electrifying and totally sensual, journey, with Goddess Kyaa stepping in to take the reigns for this scene. The video opens with me climbing on to my Master's feeldo cock, all of the bruises of my sessions visible, a pipe-gag strapped in my mouth, and fucking Her cock. Master James proceeds to skillfully flick a singletail whip, striking my sensitive tits and soft girldick. Nipple suction cups are clamped onto my tits and then whipped off all while I ride that cock until I'm warm and hazy. Goddess Kyaa lays me down on the bench and really gives it to me with Her everhard cock, pounding it into my ass until She has a body-shaking orgasm. I'm falling into deep sub-space, aware of every sensation in my body, and to close this scene I stand up and show off all of the marks on my body from every angle, proud of surviving this round of painslut training.
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Painslut Training - River Enza

Emma metal tied Manito

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Cuffed
Video language: English
Fit sexy girl Emma extreme metal tied bizarre submission action.
Duration: 6:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5617kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 256.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma metal tied
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02374 секунды с 9 запросами