View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 11:43 AM   #189
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 2 Moravian Falls

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Maddy is attached to Summer's crotch. Any movement pulls on her tender pussy. Maddy is untied and put on Rudolf the wood-nosed paindeer. The fear begins to set in as she's attached to the suspended wooden .
Her legs are pulled apart and her arms are pulled in front of her. There's no way to relieve the weight on her tender cunt. With her neck pulled up tight she's ready to start her ride. OT starts the ride with a little vibration. The paindeer begins to trot and OT brings out the electric prod.
Maddy is ready for the next torment. She's tied firmly to a post laying down. Each member has their name written on her body. Then it's time for summer to use her fantastic assets to torment Maddy. Summer gets spanked as she holds her tits and ass over Maddy's face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7179kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 2

Taboo Torment Part 2 Gardendale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

She Knows She Likes It Swakopmund

Kat knew she was into BDSM, but she seems to have a hard time convincing others...Maybe it's her level headed, easy going ways, but some folks just dont realize the power fantasies that exist within others...They find it hard to believe that this adorable little woman would want to be treated in such ways...I do not...I bet on it...It's not much of a bet in Kat's case as she she told me flat out that she likes to be helpless and enjoys heavy impact play...So, I aim to please...Kat gets a heavy dose of tough bondage and some very sincere impact play, mixed in with my usual variety of torments, and she never misses a beat, or an orgasm.
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2455kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Knows She Likes It

Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave Muleshoe

Release Year: 2022
Strong Bdsm with one of the sexiest painsluts' around. Her large tit meat gets full service torment, her round ass and pretty little cum pocket are abused and punished by the sadistic characters
Duration: 1:18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave

Submissive Goddess Kfar saba

Belle is back and this time Simon gets the chance to tie, tease and torment this scrumptious woman...In the first scene, her hands are pulled over head and she waits anxiously for his entrance...When he enters to take control, he exposes her private parts behind the lingerie...he clamps her nipples and tenderizes her body with floggers...Belle is then made to remain in a crawlling position with shackles and stocks. Locked into place, he clamps her tits and begins her pleasure with a vibrator placed from behind...Belle is made to rub the vibrator on her pussy until she cums...Then stretched on her tummy, Simon introduces her to fire play on her ass, thighs and back...In the final scene, her tits are tied tightly and she is laid back and spread on our wooden alter...Simon works her sensitive pussy and Belle is made to cum again.
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 174.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Goddess

Confessions of a Greedy Slut Part 2 Banja Luka

Release Year: 2022
The tit torment makes Cherie DeVille scream out in less than a second. Her voice rings out clearly from the start. It will probably be the most pleasant thing she endures.
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confessions of a Greedy Slut Part 2

Roxy Needs Punishment Culpeper

Roxy Returns to SocietySM and her attitude is in full swing today. She was quite a ham when I Dommed her and it seems she brought even more for Simon...He rides her from the very beginning, which only seems to make her more lackadaisical, which doesnt make much sense, unless you know the masochistic mind...rebellious in nature, Roxy chooses to communicate her need for punishment in a classic bratty fashion...Simon has dealt with it before and responds with little torments...I enjoyed the moment when he refused her lubrication for a dildo...He sticks to his game plan, which was to bring Roxy orgasmic overload, but takes a few detours through her well deserved punishments.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 132.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy Needs Punishment
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04387 секунды с 9 запросами