Old 08-10-2022, 07:04 AM   #1237
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Dick Terror part 2 Sliema

Release Year: 2014
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Black, Latin, Interracial, Big Dick, Bareback, Rimming, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoo
Video language: English
Massive Black dicks are on the prowl again, mercilessly pounding and filling throats and boi pussies until their animalic instincts are fully satisfied.Popular stars and promising new talents star in PART 2 of our studio`s most successful 2013-release
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:03
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Dick Terror part 2

Sex toy games Algona

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Jim’s ripped muscles flex with each and every thrust he takes down his throat and up his ass. Manuel Skye, a handsome alpha daddy, loves it when his bottoms are in awesome shape, so it’s no wonder Jim Fit caught his eye and made his huge uncut cock as hard as a rock as soon as he saw him.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 326kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex toy games

Jordan Levine fucked Richard Pierce hard - 720p Waters

I always love it when the two models do not meet until they arrive on set. It is that weird tension of first meeting and realizing that in about an hour they are going to be inside of each other. I picked up Richard and Jordan, and as I drove them to the set, I could already feel the sexual chemistry brewing. So I plopped them on the bed and told them just to get to know each other a bit and let things happen naturally. They started admiring their tattoos. They noted how each both got their first tattoo at eighteen and have not stopped since. They took their shirts off to get a better look. All of this groping started to get them a little worked up. The talk turned to sex, and Richard started talking about all of the sexual positions he loved. Jordan now had the green light he was looking for and started to ravage Richard. The rest of the clothes came off, and Jordan hovered on top of Richard and began to kiss him passionately. Jordan kissed down Richard and unbuttoned his pants. Richard stood up and pulled his dick out. Jordan went to town and sucked it like a champ. Then Richard pushed Jordan back and began sucking on his dick. The two were getting more and more hungry. They each took turns rimming each other. And after Richard got his hairy hole nice and wet, Jordan slipped his dick inside. He fucked Richard doggie, let Richard ride him and then finally fucked him on his back. It was all too much for Jordan and he pulled out and nutted all over Richard. Richard came next, and Jordan bent down and let it get all over his fuzzy beard. Then he lapped up all the cum. The two began to make out. They both had these permanent smiles fixed on their faces. After the shoot I asked Richard what he thought of the scene. He told me that it was hands down the best shoot he ever did. I think you may agree.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Levine fucked Richard Pierce hard - 720p

A Wicked Game Episode vol.4 - Fucked To Be Tied Scobey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Jocks, Latino, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
James Hamilton is going to pay Ryan Rose and Duncan Black a little visit – and it’s not going to end well. Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to Ryan. He drools gobs of thick spit into Ryan’s perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, taunting Duncan the entire time. Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick. He smacks his captives in the face and only removes their gags so he can shove his cock in their mouths. He strips Ryan naked and rolls him over so he can fuck his ass. He aggressively fucks Ryan in several positions, then Hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Wicked Game Episode vol.4 - Fucked To Be Tied

Bottomless Cafe, Scene 1 Neuwied

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
While Tony Orlando is sitting on his ass doing nothing in a busy cafe, upset customers Brian Bonds and Drew Sebastian come to Tony with their frustrations. As payback for the unsatisfying service, Brian and Drew decide that Tony needs to service their fists.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottomless Cafe, Scene 1

Niko and Ryan YUEYANG

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Niko, Ryan
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Mega-hung Ryan returns for just his third hard core scene today, and we've paired him up with muscular sex pot Niko. Needless to say, the results are very hot. After Ryan took a "little time off," as he says, he's back from vacation, so to speak, and ready to go. Kaden, who is directing the scene, says Ryan couldn't have picked a better time toe back, as he gets to work with Niko. For his part, Niko says he's having a "great time" here at Active Duty (words I love to hear!). Kaden says that he's going to excuse himself and let the guys get to know one another. After a few seconds, Niko is already pawing at Ryan's chest and groping his leg -- without a single word spoken. (Really, sometimes chatter is overrated.) Niko starts kissing Ryan's rippling abs, which clearly pleases him. Ryan returns the favor, and soon, the guys have lost their pants entirely. It isn't long until Niko has hauled out Ryan's growing dick and starts sucking him to high heaven. Ryan's loving every minute of it, and his huge dick is rock hard within seconds. It's Niko's turn to get blown, as Ryan yanks Niko's shorts off and goes to town, licking up and down his shaft, head a-bouncin' all over the place. "Suck that cock, baby," Niko tells Ryan, who takes Niko all the way down. After a good deal of oral action, Ryan looks at Niko -- whose mouth is filled with Ryan's cock -- and says "you about ready for it?" It, meaning his dick in Niko's ass. Niko's game, and we're off! Ryan, as we might have pointed out, has an enormous dick, and he tears Niko a new hole when he fucks him. Niko is moaning and groaning like he means it, as Ryan grabs him from behind, holding his ass cheeks steady for balance. The guys switch it up so that Niko is sitting atop Ryan and gets to take him for a ride. It's super hot to watch muscular Niko -- erect dick bobbing around, thick thighs moving in time -- as he bounces on Ryan's dick. Wait until you see the guys shoot their loads! Niko blows his load while being fucked, and Ryan follows shortly after. They're just a pile of sweaty messes by the time Kaden's through with them -- and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 478.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niko and Ryan

Adam Sahar raw fucks Rico Vega Southington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Threesome, Duet, Costume, Hairy
Timtales Exclusive Adam Sahar is back in the stable for everyone’s pleasure! Our hunk is all muscled up and ready to give his thick raw cock to sexy newcomer Rico Vega. I didn’t even have time to get my camera, they were both already fucking in the kitchen. Watch Rico’s smile while he’s tasting that perfect Uruguayan cock. He’s definitely in thick-cock-heaven. Sweaty raw action ahead; Enjoy!
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7385kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Sahar raw fucks Rico Vega

Время генерации страницы 0.06459 секунды с 9 запросами