View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 09:57 AM   #12131
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bunny from a playboy with a dildo in his hand Mellen

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sasha Rose & Dido Angel
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Lesbian
Video language: English
Sasha Rose and Dido Angel make their appearance on Fister Twister today dressed in sexy clubwear dresses and high heels and waste no time in kissing each other to start off this fantastic scene. Once both girls are naked they get hold of some green kitchen tongs and lick it in preparation for some pussy gaping! Sasha gets them inserted into her delicious looking pussy and gaped wide open before Dido slides it back out and lets Sasha taste her own pussy juices. Sasha then bends over in a doggystyle position and gets stretched some more, as Dido prepares her for what is next! Using a pink and black striped huge plug, Dido inserts it into Sasha's pussy and licks her clit at the same time, giving her maximum pleasure. She really seems to enjoy this toy and it helps to stretch her pussy wider for the lesbian fisting play that lies ahead. Dido can't wait to insert her fingers into Sasha's pussy and easily slips her whole fist into her hole after oiling up. The fisting fun continues in a multitude of positions while Sasha licks Dido's fingers clean and finally, as Sasha bends over for more fisting, she masturbates with her fingers at the same time, enjoying a mouthwatering orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6199kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny from a playboy with a dildo in his hand

Standing fisting close up Fort Pierre

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
For kinky amateur girl Standing anal and pussy fisting close up action.
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7198kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 664.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Standing fisting close up

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding Into Silvia - FullHD 1080p Wrightsboro

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Silvia
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding Into Silvia - FullHD 1080p

AlexBreeCooper Boss Hogg insanely huge cock up my ass Boones Mill

I have a collection of anal toys and I plug myself or sit on a toy for at least a few hours every single day, I love it! I'm getting more toys to stretch my ass wider, pushing my depth limits so I can to take bigger and bigger objects.
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9934kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AlexBreeCooper Boss Hogg insanely huge cock up my ass

Huge Dildo Entire To The Balls In Ass Marlin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Fisting, Extreme, Dildo
Argentinian kinky slut Dana, extreme self fucking with big dildo...
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8592kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Dildo Entire To The Balls In Ass

High Class Fist Sabinas

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Fisting, oral, anal, toys, group
Gabriel Pontello, the master of extreme action, directs this high-powered explosion of ultra hardcore. Anal fisting, fisting double insertion, double penetration fist, and super nasty donkey to the mouth. This film is almost an hour and a half long and has four different scenes, including a hot quartet !,
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6650kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: High Class Fist

Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist Rio Branco

Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Rebeca (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it clean, sucking off all of her anal juices and oil. Rachel thinks it is time to move onto some lesbian anal fisting so lays Rebeca on her back before sliding her whole hand up inside her. After these gorgeous girls enjoy plenty of fist fucking fun, Rebeca climbs on top of Rachel while riding her in the ass and using a magic wand vibrator on her pussy at the same time to give herself a powerful orgasm!
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18217 секунды с 9 запросами