View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 10:31 AM   #297
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vanity got deepthroated McClusky

Genres: Blowjobs, Anal, Bbw, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Ebony, Face Fucking, Facials, Ghetto Gaggers, Interracial, Throat Fucking, Big Tit, Piss
Video language: English
Vanity looks like Purnsley from Boardwalk Empire, has teeth like Mike Tyson, and makes noises as if Al Sharpton was gene-spliced with Chewbacca and a dash of autism for good measure. This scene is a train wreck--a calamity that is uniquely fitting for
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanity got deepthroated

Reeka B Joshua

Genres: Blowjobs, Anal, Bbw, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Ebony, Face Fucking, Facials, Ghetto Gaggers, Interracial, Throat Fucking, Big Tit, Piss
She got uppity a few times but a couple well placed slaps put her back in place. Her sex was sloppy, though. I seriously thought we would have to give her oxygen to continue. This pudgy fuck had to keep stopping to catch her breath, which was unpleasant smelling by the way.
Duration: 50:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 289kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reeka B

Serene Siren & Alexis Tae - I Never Asked For This Nieuwegein

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Alexis Tae, Serene Siren
Genres: Blonde, Clips, Ebony, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Aunt, Niece, Step Mother, Taboo
Angela (Serene Siren) is enjoying a nice day at home, minding her own business, when there's an insistent knocking at her door. Angela clearly knows who's on the other side but REALLY doesn't want to face it. Even so, she eventually answers the door, revealing Harper (Alexis Tae), her niece...
It's revealed that Harper's stepmother, Angela's sibling, has abandoned Harper and that Harper has nowhere else to go but with Angela. Although Angela is taking her in, she's clearly resentful about it, not bothering to hide it at all. She's very set in her ways and hates the thought of having someone else mooching off her. While Harper insists that she won't be any trouble, Angela assures her that that'll be the case since the teen will have to EArN her keep.
Over the next few weeks, Harper tries her best to stay on her aunt's good side but nothing she does is good enough. Angela's bitterness only becomes stronger and Harper becomes more stressed. Since Harper has nowhere else to go, she has to endure her aunt's wrath...
Then one day, Angela finally confronts Harper, voicing her sexual frustrations. Ever since Harper's been living with her, Angela hasn'tbeen able to have any women over to have fun with. It seems to be the last straw and she threatens to kick Harper out,wanting her old way of life back. Of course, if Harper wants to stick around a little longer,she CAN offer herself up to her dear ol' auntie... That's one surefire wayfor Harper to earn her keep...
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Siren & Alexis Tae - I Never Asked For This

The Hedgehog Corapeake

Tipping the scales at a deuce, she is large and not quite in charge. It took some practice before this hippo was able to snake that dick down her esophagus. You’d think with all the eclairs she piled down her throat a dick would fit right down, but it took a great deal of effort to punch the ball across the plane. Finally she got it down, and the slobber came up. She then took two dicks in her holes once the holes were located. Then we fucked her with a big cucumber which she was also ordered to eat. Big girls love their veggies.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hedgehog

Dumper Pumper Mutzig

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Extreme, Face fucking, Deepthroat
Ebony sexy teen girl, hard deep extreme face and anal fucking action.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dumper Pumper

She Almost Quit Mamaroneck

This sista came in, was certain she could do it, took the yellow d, and barked like a puppy. I like this scene because I went easy on her, as Bootleg and Sam went all in. My skill in life, the one thing that’s given me wealth, is my interpersonal intelligence—I knew I had to take the parental role with her, and be supportive. She got through it, and did a great scene. She even gave me an extra swallow of yellow d to show her appreciation to my life coach skills. She loved Sams giant dick and wanted to take him home.
Duration: 1:11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Almost Quit

Innocent And Wholesome Sista Bantry

This one, however, was polite, well spoken, huge tits, tight pussy, and as sweet as peach ice tea. She got worked over good. Almost too good. She took cock down the throat and some yellow discipline for the first time in her untarnished and innocent life.
Duration: 1:07:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocent And Wholesome Sista
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04796 секунды с 9 запросами