View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 07:21 AM   #65
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Zishy.com- Alyson Grey Recycled Armani

Zishy.com- Alyson Grey Recycled Armani

Description:
Please bear with me and these somewhat redundant photos. I simply could not get enough of Alyson Grey in this fantastic Armani sweaterdress that I found at a local thrift store. I have never been a follower of designer clothes. But upon seeing the price and the name, _Armani Exchange_, on the tag, I knew only a fool would pass up the deal. And once Alyson tried it on for me, I became a believer. Her confidence was seemingly turned up a notch while she rocked this dress on the streets of Century City. Drivers on Olympic Blvd. must have found it difficult to focus on the road. I am just glad we were not run over right in front of the Die Hard building
Model:
Alyson Grey
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Alyson_Grey_Recycled_Armani.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.08882 секунды с 9 запросами