View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 09:45 AM   #153
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- Czech Mate

Xlgirls.com- Czech Mate

Description:
Laurella has an extremely strong resemblance to the now-retired Bozena. They could be sisters. Laurella has huge, floppy tits that are very pliable. A secretary by profession, Laurella said she has sex in her spare time. She masturbates every night, goes to swingers_ parties sometimes, has messed around with women, and estimates she has sex about five times a week. I don_t like to show my breasts too much when I dress. I usually dress sporty and elegant. I love my tits but I do not like to flaunt them when I go out. All my life, many men will come up to me and say _Wow, you have big breasts_ I just say thank you. They should think first and say other things. I know I have big breasts. I see them in the mirror every day. If a man can say more charming things, maybe they would be more successful with women. I am not going to go home with every man who gives me a compliment and fuck him but I might give some my email. They should say something like _Your sweater looks very good on you_ or something of this nature. I like a man who makes me feel sexy. Once he can do that, I will give him everything he wants because I am a very assertive, aggressive woman. I know what men like.
Model:
Laurella and Ladislav
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Laurella_25846_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 702.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Laurella_25846_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.04743 секунды с 9 запросами