View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 10:39 AM   #8391
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

See You Tomorrow? - Blowjob Rockfall

Cast: Tiffany Paige
Genres: Blowjob ,Brunette
Video language: English
Big Gulp Girls Monday! Today is extra special. We have cute, adorable and downright legal Tiffany Paige. This is my kind of girl. I mean if I had to pick a girl to suck my cock and drain my balls every day I could probably never get tired of Tiffany. She has those pouty teeny tits, cute round little butt, puffy pussy, french cut nails, and big brown eyes. I knew this was going to be a good blowjob. After putting her tiny little hands around my thick monster, she start to suck on my cock and my head. I dont mean just a little sucking, I mean some Hoover shit. Then looks right at me and the camera. Love that. You know its going to be good. Then its stroke and suck at the same time. Right on girlfriend. She seems to really love the feel and taste of cock in her mouth exploring that knob. After a good 31 Minutes of solid sucking and stroking I finally gave in. She drained me dry. I kept cumming and she kept gulping. See you tomorrrow?
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5834kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: See You Tomorrow? - Blowjob

Saliva Tsunami - Blowjob Brunette Polacca

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: Blowjob ,Brunette
We had to roll out the wet-vac after this Deepthroat Sirens scene. Bobbi Starr might have the wettest throat we've ever fucked. When she opens her mouth and swallows a cock deep, it turns into a tsunami of flying spit and dripping saliva. Bobbi is a woman who enjoys sex and she knows what she likes. She likes her throat fucked hard and she wants it sloppy, wet and nasty. Yes ma'am! It's been a while since we've seen a girl with a bush around here and we love Bobbi's hairy pussy and her wet throat. Clean-up on aisle 69!
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8723kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saliva Tsunami - Blowjob Brunette

Swallow It Or I'll Smack You! - Latina Blowjob Windfall

Cast: Brandi Gomez
Genres: Latina ,Blowjob
Big Gulp Girls introduces freshly shot First Timer Brandi Gomez. Brandi is 100% Guatemalan and 100% New Swallow! Not only is this her First Scene, but this was her...yes...first time swallowing ever! Brandi wasted no time getting on her knees and going long and strong on the Johnson. She has that perfect stroking and sucking motion and goes until Scott busts a nut in her mouth as she struggles not to let any of his man juice come out. She gags a little on his load then with a big gulp swallows his pride. Then a smile emerges as she realizes that cum kinda tastes good Thanks for the double Firsts!
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 858.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swallow It Or I'll Smack You! - Latina Blowjob

Classic 4th: Gulper In Training - Pony Tail Blowjob Eldred

Cast: Joseline Kelly
Genres: Blowjob ,Pony Tail
Happy july 4th weekend! We have special red, white and blue cum fuckdoll and cum swallower in training for you today at big gulp girls! Joseline kelly is an 18 year old fuckdoll. Perfect tits, great round ass, tight little pussy, great lips for sucking huge cocks, big brown eyes to stare at your when she is on her knees swallowing. Joseline is not a afraid of cock. Not at all. But she admits that she has only ever swallowed one time in her life. So this fuckrag better start practicing, but every eager cock is going to want to throw a huge load of his baby batter down that barely used gullet. All she has to to is flash those big brown orbs, and those perfect, no-bounce titties and my cock is ready! So now its just about practice young lady! Should we have her come back for another gulp or splatter her face with jizz -- cass can accommodate that! We love your feedback so let us know!
Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 963.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic 4th: Gulper In Training - Pony Tail Blowjob

Extreme Latina Scene 64 Cashmere

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Facial
Masked amateur girl hot kinky blowjob and cum on eye action.
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8858kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 757.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Latina Scene 64

She Likes It Rough - Blowjob Extreme Deepthroat Facial Potenza

Cast: Riley Shy
Genres: Long Legs ,Petite ,Facial ,Deepthroat ,Blowjob ,Extreme Deepthroat
Cock ravenous redhead hottie Riley Shy did such an excellent throating for us last time, we had to have her back! And this time was even better; she showed up in a hot little outfit that nicely shows off her smokin petite body and hot little ass. She looked great in it, but she looked even better with it off! She couldn't wait to get down on her knees and shove as much cock into her throat as she could-this one likes it rough, getting her throat fucked and gagging and loving every minute of it. Seeing those mesmerizing eyes looking up at you as she has your cock in her mouth balls deep is truly a sight to behold and hearing her moan and gasp with pleasure as she begs for a messy throating is music to the ears. This girl does it all-ballsucking, asslicking, and some of the hottest gagging, spitting, wet and messy hard deep throat action we've ever had here. This horny little minx truly has a passion for cock-watch her show just how much and then see her eagerly lick up the huge facial she receives as a reward for her efforts!
Duration: 19:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 287.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Likes It Rough - Blowjob Extreme Deepthroat Facial

Teen Cream Dream - Blowjob Brunette Butterfield

Genres: European ,Outdoor ,Blowjob ,Russian ,Anal ,Blonde ,Shaved Pussy ,Ukrainian
Ceclia Taylor. Teen Cream Dream. BIG GULP GIRLS scene featuring Cecelia Taylor! The 3rd times the charm for this teen dream that proves she can’t get enough dick down her 18 year-old throat. Grabbing the sides of her hair means I can get Cece to go all way to my balls to gag on every inch. Cece loves to paint as a hobby and is a regular Dick-asso when she coats the canvas of my cock with her drool. If she was cast in one of her fave movies it’d have to be called Gulp Fiction after she takes my seed with glee. Enjoy ~ Scott Hancock
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Cream Dream - Blowjob Brunette
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06729 секунды с 9 запросами