View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:05 AM   #206
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Zishy.com- Vanessa Rivas Via Union Station

Zishy.com- Vanessa Rivas Via Union Station

Description:
Los Angeles may always carry for me the aura that was presented in the RHCP video for Under the Bridge. At times, it can be a frustrating place. Traffic, noise, pollution--they often break most people within a few years. But what has always fascinated me about LA is the diversity. It seems you can always turn over a stone in this city, metaphorically speaking, and find some new dimension to the struggle that is Los Angeles. Vanessa lives and breathes Downtown LA on a daily basis, which gives her a lot of street cred in my book. Sure, the theme parks, celebrities, and beaches are nice, but the real spirit of LA is much uglier and more intriguing.
Model:
Vanessa Rivas
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Vanessa_Rivas_Via_Union_Station.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.03455 секунды с 9 запросами