View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:40 AM   #127
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer Suffolk

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Gabriella Paltrova is stuck in a cage in a dark dungeon and all she wants to do is go see the birds. She wants to be outside, in the open air, listening to them chirp in the sun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer

Squirting in the Dungeon Conesville

Marley Blayze is an exotic brunette, and it's her first time in the dungeon, so we decide to see how much she can handle. We start her off semi seated, stretched and bound to poles at her chest, hips, arms, legs and hair. Feenix starts her off easy with nipple and pussy clamps and some light flogging. Then he brings out the magic wand and makes her beg to orgasm. When he finally lets her, she squirts over and over for him. Next, Feenix has her bound in a pelvic thrust position with her arms behind her back. He uses bamboo clamps to twist her nipples. He covers her in clothespins and puts a weighted, vibrating crotchrope and brings her to a painful orgasm with the mini-vibe. Next we have Marley bent over in a tight rig with her succulent ass exposed. Feenix continues to torture her nipples with more weighted clamps. He adds a pussy hook and ties it to her hair. Feenix gives her a once-over with the floggers and canes, and even introduces her to a bit of bastinado as the Hitachi brings her close, then Feenix makes her wait, and wait and wait until it hurts and she's begging to cum again. Finally, we end the day with Marley tied up relaxing on a table tied to a suspension rig with her plump pussy exposed. Feenix covers her arms, her flat stomach and breasts with clothespins which he proceeds to cane. He warms her up with the mini-vibe and takes away the table, so she is rendered helpless in her first suspension and fucks her hard with the dipstick combo until she's drooling, screaming and cumming hard.
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting in the Dungeon

Using Sasha De Ruyter

Sasha is a tried and true submissive...Feenix knows this and offers her no leniency...Indeed, in the very first scene, her ankles are stocked and spread wide...a tight chest harness keeps her upright as Feenix gets to work...Sasha endures nipple clamps tied off to her toes with bastinado...electric shock on her inner thighs and whips...after a very thorough intro, Feenix pleasures her pussy...Sasha is a struggler...probably because she enjoys the feeling, but Feenix would rather have a still target for the second scene...with all fours locked into wooden stocks, he flogs her ass and back...an electric dildo lodged into her pussy makes her orgasmic reward that much more intense...Sasha wails and moans as multiple orgasms rock her shakey body...In the 3rd scene, Feenix introduces a new toy in the form of Sadie Dawson...Sadie has also proved herself in submissive trials here at DungeonCorp, and she also has interests as a switch...I wouldnt say that Sadie is in control today, but she does have a flogger in her hand as opposed to across her fine ass...Feenix directs Sadie to join him in dominating Sasha...they take turns flogging and vibing Sasha until she can barely lift her head...Sadie grinning wide the entire time...Feenix has Sadie strip down and wear a strap on...first, she fucks Sasha's mouth as Feenix plays from behind...then Sadie fucks and spanks Sasha...Feenix decides to end the scene and sits back to watch his toys together as Sadie pounds the last energy out of our lovely and well used slave...and who could blame him for that?
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using Sasha

Mia Gold Dungeon Slave part 2 Rama

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though.First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold Dungeon Slave part 2

Gaslit Union Point

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit

Becoming Her Maste Dilliner

How does a fresh faced, beautiful bodied, 18 year old, end up at DungeonCorp about to be served up as my weekly slave? Im sure it's a long story and I dont care...her youth was fascinating to me...not only that she is very young at 18 years old, but that she looks veeeeery young...Alaina is an angel of a woman...with a few demons roaming around inside...I find that she has a very high tolerance for pain...and unlike many of the women we shoot, gets off on discomfort...her pussy would actually get wetter for the whip than the vibrator...which isnt to say Alaina didnt get off...she had orgasms in every scene...but pain was her real desire and draw...I thought she might not be able to tolerate much and found out very different...I thought her reactions a bit tame...turns out I just needed to turn up the intensity...and I did...keep in mind...this is her first time ever being bound and controlled...I was able to get control of little Alaina and had her calling me Master faithfully by the end of the shoot...I hope to get this one back very soon.
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 128.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becoming Her Maste

Disobedient Courtney Shenandoah

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps

File size: 142.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10839 секунды с 9 запросами