View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:59 AM   #238
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Zishy.com- Domino Madsen And The Thrills

Zishy.com- Domino Madsen And The Thrills

Description:
Domino Madsen back in effect. She_s cute, way into music, ready to go to a good concert any night of the week, and loves herself some Chick-fil-A. We visited one of these establishments right before the photos at her place. Chicken sandwiches are okay, but they don_t hold their own as well as a _ ground beef burger, in my opinion. I visited to one of my favorite burger joints today in a daze of hunger. And just as I_m placing my order, I notice that I_ve made a mistake. They only accept cash and I don_t have enough of it. They do have a convenient ATM machine inside their small dining area. Nice. So now I gotta pay almost 14 dollars for a burger and fries (no drink), and then get reamed with transaction fees from both their machine and my own bank. Nah, bro. Not today. You did not win me as a customer. Stop being a slacker eatery that doesn_t take card. Get with the program. It_s 2012. Ok, maybe, Chick-fil-A doesn_t sound that bad after all.
Model:
Domino Madsen
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RARomino_Madsen_And_The_Thrills.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.02586 секунды с 9 запросами