View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 11:33 AM   #116
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Krystall Kash is my piss slut Connoquenessing

Studio: Manyvids
Genres: Piss, oral
Video language: English
Krystal Kash is my human toilet. Watch her deal with an insane amount of my piss. It will blow your mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9669kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krystall Kash is my piss slut

Ulysse from France – Casting Dar Es Salaam

The funny but very nervous Ulysse came from France by train to do a Casting for this website! I love her accent! This girl is so natural, she will just say anything that comes to her mind, which is not always wise, but it makes for a very funny video.
Locking her into a tight FancySteel was great, and I could immediately see that Ulysse wouldn’t have any trouble moving about. She can’t stand still for a second, she has a lot of energy, but in this short Casting she already bent over, walked, and changed her outfit, without any complaints about tightness on her hips or crotch.
When I told her about a potential Chastity Deal for 7 days, Ulysse was worried about using the toilet and making a mess, but after reassuring her with some supervised shower breaks (and a big cash prize), she was very interested! The only problem is: she loves to touch herself and that’s not a secret! She freely admits that it would be very hard for her to stay chaste for a day, let alone 7 days. This will be great: a talkative, frustrated, and funny French girl in a Chastity Deal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 714.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ulysse from France – Casting

Yvette Costeau – hard labour Snag

Wasn’t all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): “ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!”.
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I’ve been good friends with Yvette ever since, and whenever I see her she makes sure she is locked in her belt (I let her keep it of course). She is one of the toughest girls I know, and she could probably do everything and anything while locked in a belt. It almost seems like she does not notice it anymore! She even goes to the toilet without any problems.
Have you ever seen anyone work this hard, in the hot sun, completely naked in a chastity belt? It is a fantastic video!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau – hard labour
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05897 секунды с 9 запросами