View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 04:51 AM   #2332
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Over 40 And In Serious Pain!

Over 40 And In Serious Pain!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 400 x 600 Size: 702 MiB Time: 59 min 44 s

Bondage / BDSM
Rosalind, a refined, 42 year old librarian from NY demonstrates that she has a serious affinity for pain. Quotes from Master Rick Savage: This video contains the most intense, graphic action of any SandM video I have ever made! It contains extremely hard spanking and the most severe nipple torment I have ever witnessed in ANY SandM . As the video begins , simply the act of stripping before the camera , is obviously humiliating to Rosalind. After she is placed in bondage, she is taken over the knee for a hard fast paced spanking. After Savage reddens her ass cheeks with the palm of his hand, he pulls out a wooden hair brush, and a wooden sports paddle. Rosalind's ass is literally paddled purple right before our eyes. In the final scene, strong twine is tied to Rosalind's erect nipples and a heavy surprise weight is attached. As the weight increases, our view is breathtaking as her taut.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03257 секунды с 9 запросами