Old 08-13-2022, 06:48 AM   #17522
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Slurpin' Jizz vol.2 Mount Aukum

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Caedon Chase, Ty, Joey Sommers, Nick Piston, Eric Borden, Rhett Hengst, Chad, Jason Summers, Tom
Genres: Amateur, Oral, Cumshots, Gloryhole, Threeways
Slurpin 'Jizz 2 , is a major Treasure Island Media hit, and it's an incredibly hot, raunchy and delicious cum eating extravaganza. I rarely get as hot and horned up as I do when I watch their DVDs, and this one is no exception! Paul Morris and crew have out-done themselves on this one.
This is 100 minutes of load after full load of cum being pumped and dumped into guys mouths. Guys, it doesn't get any hotter than this DVD if you like watching hot cum shooting into mouths.
Every man in this film is appealing. There wasn't one guy in SJ2 who didn't turn me on, and there are all sorts of men here. Sometimes in these gonzo-style videos, the men are so piggy and raunchy that unless you're into tons of body piercing and tattoos they won't hold any appeal. This DVD however, not only brings you hot pierced and tatted guys, but also a goodly number of "guy next door" types. I'm one of those "guy next door" types of guys and this DVD was refreshing to watch. I see that I can be a cum loving pig, too, without having to look like a human pin cushion.
Among the reas I like Treasure Island Media (and there are plenty) is that their videos are raw, unscripted, unchoreographed, and unpolished. Director Paul Morris just turns on the cameras and follows the guys' spontaneous action without edits, splices and dices to the footage. They don't try to scenes into something that they're not. Some studios are known for drive toward beauty and perfection, which is great for them. But Treasure Island is known for keeping it real and creating films that almost everyone can relate to, and I Love that! It's real sex, real men, real raunchy and a real good time!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:21
Video: 480x352, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slurpin' Jizz vol.2

Bam vol.2: Thug Shreveport

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Bobby Blake, Bam, Craig Stevens, Ken Taylor, Ty Lattimore, Choice Thomas.
Genres: Black, Big, Oral, Anal, Safe Sex
There's trouble in the hood, Bam's looking for a renegade thug. And when he finds him, he won't be good. Bam's taking him inside and out. Be there when it all goes down
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:10
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 781kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bam vol.2: Thug

Bareback Techno Whores - Filthy Punkz Levasy

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Steven Hill, Thomas Dyk, Rasty Shut, John Hill, Riky Maru, Martin Corvin, Lukas Leung, George Michael, Ron Felton, Chris Reed, Tom Smith
Hot ass being stretched open by huge cocks and cute young faces being fucked hard and covered in cum, these horny twinks can’t wait to strip off, exposing delicious bodies, washboard abs and proud dicks rock hard at the thought that they’re going to be sliding into raw ass and ploughed hard, giving the most intense fuck sessions of their young lives.
Duration: 1:28:24
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1967kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Techno Whores - Filthy Punkz

Bare Trip Shauck

Video language: English
The boys from Argentina are off on a trip – and as soon as they are alone they can’t wait to get their clothes off and get naked. Then the fun really starts and soon it’s fucking everywhere. Horny fucking and including a great 10 boy gang-bang!
Duration: 1:33:22
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1823kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Trip

Bareback Threeways Lake Katrine

Get ready for a celebration of the American twink bareback threeway.
Enjoy six star making raw scenes including frisky young bare boys like Ryan Conners, Skyelr Bleu and Rad Matthews at their youngest.
Bareback Threeways is three times the cum and three times the dirty raw fun.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:21:59
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Threeways

Dirty Dreams Jagodina

Dirty Dreams contains perfect twink asses getting filled full of hot cock.
Don't you just love to see gorgeous young boys getting their fill of huge, thick dicks and ending up splattered in creamy spunk?
A great collection of smooth young studs with tight holes and hard cocks collide in six breath-taking scenes!
Duration: 1:18:51
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 965.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Dreams

The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus Silver Gate

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Boulevard Films
Cast: A.J. Irons, Austin Reynelds, Gabriel N' Glessandio, Chad Conners, Gianni Luca, Mark Faechy, Colin Silver
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Big Cocks, Hunks, Black Men, Rimming, Story - Plot
For those of you unfamiliar with the play from which this movie takes it's name and plot, it's the classic story of a man selling his soul to the devil and the consequences of that action. Indeed this movie loosely follows the same plot with A. J. Irons in the role of Dr. Faustus and Austin Reynelds as the demonic, big-dicked, Mepheistopheles. And honestly, who wouldn't sign a deal with the devil to get fucked by a cock like that. Chad Conners is also here playing both the Good and Bad Angel from the original story as they try and sway the quickly eroding moralpass of Dr. Faustus.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:29
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus

Время генерации страницы 0.22392 секунды с 9 запросами