View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 06:51 AM   #1784
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Zishy.com- Kai Marley Most Art Stinks

Zishy.com- Kai Marley Most Art Stinks

Description:
Kai Marley and I visited the Bergamot Station in Santa Monica where the art struggle is real. Plenty of overpriced crap mixed in with a few rare gems. I once thought that becoming an artist would be a great way to avoid real work. I just needed to be clever and build hype around myself, then the suckers and the monies would follow. I was partially correct. I now realize that being successful as an artist also requires talent, thought, hard work, and luck, among other things. Don_t be fooled by the multitude of shit-art with red dot stickers. No one is buying that garbage.
Model:
Kai Marley
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : kai_marley_art.mp4
File Size : 32.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Kai_Marley_Most_Art_Stinks.rar

Download VIDEO: