View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 07:26 AM   #1802
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Zishy.com- Staci Silverstone European Souvenir

Zishy.com- Staci Silverstone European Souvenir

Description:
Staci Silverstone has a fantastic attitude. I asked her if she minded wearing this dress, knowing that it would get incredibly warm on this Summer day. She said she did not care and that she loved the idea. Apparently, this is an authentic Austrian outfit that a lady bought as a souvenir for her teenage daughter while on a business trip to Europe. She spent hundreds dollars on it and the daughter never wore the thing. I was told the story at the yard sale from which the dress was purchased. Even though it made Staci look sweet and conservative, I knew her wild side would shine through. Sure enough, as I had her on the couch, she asked me if I wanted a photo of her licking her toes. Ok, why not? Right? Little did I know, Staci_s intention was to go to town on her foot orally. It even made me raise my eyebrows.
Model:
Staci Silverstone
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Staci_Silverstone_European_Souvenir.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.03160 секунды с 9 запросами