View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 07:45 AM   #2750
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pipe Fitters Platina

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Devin Franco, Drew Sebastian, Logan Stevens, Isaac X, Johnny Ford, Devin Trez, Max Adonis, Liam Knox
Genres: Anal , Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Oral, Rimming, Young Men
Video language: English
The rugged, hard-working, blue collar hunks of Pipe Fitters are experts at laying raw pipe. Get down and dirty with director Tony Dimarco and eight of the horniest and hardest all-natural studs around. If you're looking for a raw all-natural man to lay some pipe with intensity, pop in the shop and meet the men of Pipe Fitters. When Max Adonis is caught goofing off at work, Logan Stevens agrees to not tell anyone, but teaches him a lesson in bareback flip-fucking for his silence. While on lunch, Isaac X and Devin Trez skip their meals and devour each other instead. Devin Franco is lost around the shop looking for hardware, but finds Liam Knox who delivers his hard cock deep in Devin's ass. After everyone goes home for the night, Logan hollows out Johnny Ford's hole with his uncut cock. Max gets caught jacking off on the job, so Drew Sebastian decides to breed his hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:33:07
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3537kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pipe Fitters

Tommy's Dilemma Ballston Lake

Tommy is tied to a chair, his big, hard cock in my hand, and he has a dilemma. This feels so good, should he cum and end it, or try to postpone the ultimate pleasure a little longer to enjoy the handjob and blowjob. I lightly lick his nipple and tight abs while stroking and sucking his big cock. The pleasure is obvious on his face, and he makes a valiant effort to hold back. Eventually I have my way and milked a load from him as he gasped and panted and shot on my hand.
Duration: 26:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 538kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 139.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy's Dilemma

Use Me Rockledge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Cesar Ferrer, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Cesar Ferrer still sleeping when Lucio starts playing with his ass, what a such a nice feeling he thought until Lucio´s massive cock is stick it. Watch now Cesar Ferrer sex rough as never before.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 477.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Use Me

Amazon Ass-Splitters Tempe

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pitbull Productions
Cast: Blade, Diego, Guto, Jefferson, Julio, Junior, Kaike, Kaique, Marcello, Nobre, The Beast and Thiago
Genres: Latino, Oral, Anal Sex, Duets, Threesome, Big Dick, Asslicking, Cumshot
Twelve super horny men, seven hot scenes, unlimited cock & balls & cum! A dirty dozen of Brazil’s hottest hunks spend the day in unrestrained passion deep in the heart of the lush Amazon jungle. Pairing off in twos and threes, these 12 lusty men indulge their Blatino sexuality to the max, exploring every nook and cranny of their sleek, sexy bodies, soul kissing, ass rimming, cock sucking, and power fucking in every position imaginable! Seven sizzling scenes are guaranteed to deliver a powerful amount of pure, hot, intimate sex. In front of a roaring waterfall, three men are locked in a daisy chain of pleasure. Thiago’s dick is buried deep inside Kaique, whose meat is stuffed up Marcello’s juicy ass. It’s a cum explosion when all three nut! Meanwhile, in another secluded spot, The Beast swallows every inch that Blade and Junior feed his willing mouth, wiggling his ass in a frenzied invitation to be fucked hard and deep by both studs. Five more scenes bring the heat to the boiling point, as ten gorgeous men prove why Brazilians may be the sexiest men in the world!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Ass-Splitters

Intense Blow Job Clarendon

New model Ryan is a 33 year old, straight guy, 6'1" and 190 lbs, lean and cut with a big dick and naturally smooth body. He hasn't cum for 9 days, having saved it for us, so he was more than ready. I went down on his cock and gave him a really slow, relentless blowjob, driving him wild with arousal and longing until he was thrusting, trembling, shuddering and moaning, straining every muscle in his body, trying to cum with my slow, tormenting blow job. He finally shot his huge, 9 day load into my mouth in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 573kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 144.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense Blow Job

Underboss Philipsburg

Release Year: 2000
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Paul Morgan, Paul Barresi, Dino Phillips, Winston Love, Dino Dimarco, Bobby Blake, Tommy Cruise, Sebastian, Dean Spencer, Zach Richards, Kevin Kemp, Jamie Gillis and Ron Jeremy
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Big Balls, Big Cocks
These boxing champs pound more than just each other's faces The Underboss: Paul Baressi redefines the power and passion of gay erotica with style and substance. In an underworld of snitches and back-room deals, this eye popping tapestry of bone-stiffening sex has no equal. Watch Mighty Joe the prize fighter box his way free!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:29
Video: 480x360, XviD, 851kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 669.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Underboss

Making The Grade, Scene 2 Fremont

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English
Coach Cole Connor is shocked to come home and find Felix Fox laying completely naked in his bed. The young student athlete is begging to get dicked down by the coach with some hot older-younger action, but Cole is scared that his family could come home any second and discover the ripped jock in his bed. Cole can't resist Felix's young hole, and eventually gives in by diving face-first into Felix's thick muscle ass. Coach Cole rotates between sucking Felix's cock from the back and slobbering all over the athlete's eager hole before using his big dick to bareback Felix's tight bubble butt. With each intense thrust into the eager student, Cole's big booty shakes and jiggles and Felix moans for more of the mature's girthy wood. After an oral intermission where Cole takes his hard meat straight from Felix's ass to his mouth, the coach lays Felix on his back and throws his legs in the air. With Felix stroking his sizable cock and the coach's daddy dick rapidly pumping into his hungry ass, the horny athlete bursts right before Cole squirts his own load all over Felix's abs and open mouth.
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making The Grade, Scene 2

Время генерации страницы 0.08220 секунды с 9 запросами