View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 08:45 AM   #1838
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Zishy.com- Isabel Carvajal Valentine Bath

Zishy.com- Isabel Carvajal Valentine Bath

Description:
I photographed Isabel Carvajal at her place in North Hollywood. Isabel came up with the idea of a bath-time photoshoot when I mentioned that I wanted to do something special for Valentine_s Day. She suggested some bubbles, wine, and candles. I must say our execution was not the best. The bubble bath didn_t have enough bubbles (always go with Mr. Bubble), we didn_t have a bottle of wine to open, and the candles were mostly overpowered by the ambient light in her bathroom. Nonetheless, I had beautiful Isabel without a stitch of clothing on, her roommate was away for the afternoon, and she was ready to get soaked. So I hope that you enjoy this silly holiday and that most of you manage to get some
Model:
Isabel Carvajal
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Isabel_Carvajal_Valentine_Bath.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.09078 секунды с 9 запросами