View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 11:39 AM   #10643
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ladyboy Vice Book it or Lose it

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cumshots , Hardcore , POV , Blowjob , Collar/Choker , Stroking , Small Tits , Natural Tits , Condom , Big Cock
Video language: English

I had tried to get skinny little big dicked Pooh back into bed for a while but every time she was constantly busy, either that or she just simply had enough of me. When she did finally answer the phone she told me she was away on a holiday with some lucky guy and she didn't have much time because she was about to embark on yet another paid all-in holiday trip. So I jumped straight at it and rescheduled so I could meet Pooh for this next scene. I will try to get her in for a 4th but for now enjoy her latest video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 935.6 MB

Download Ladyboy Vice Book it or Lose it

Ariel Demure & Cadence Lux ( Ray Of Sunshine)

Studio: Transfixed / AdultTime
Cast: Ariel Demure & Cadence Lux
Genres: Transsexual
Video language: English

Amanda (Ariel Demure) is down in the dumps after a recent breakup. As she curls up miserably on the couch, she is surprised by a knock at her door. Her visitor turns out to be her best friend Lucy (Cadence Lux), who decided to come by to cheer her up. Despite Amanda's initial hesitance to have company, her bad mood proves no match for Lucy's positive vibe and sense of humor, so she invites Lucy inside.
As they spend the day together, Lucy is truly a ray of sunshine, and Amanda's spirits are lifted without even realizing it. The two friends have fun putting a jigsaw puzzle together, then happily chat and laugh. As the day goes on, they cuddle while watching a movie, as their bare feet idly play footsies with each other.
When night arrives, Amanda thanks Lucy for being so considerate and sweet. But Amanda also feels a bit guilty for taking up so much of Lucy's time, and says that Lucy should probably get going now, since she surely has other stuff to do. But Lucy insists she doesn't have to leave yet, and is happy to stay for as long as Amanda needs. With that, they decide to do something else they've occasionally done over the years to make each other smile - have fun, no-strings-attached sex.

Duration: 33:16
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 416.1 MB

Download Ariel Demure & Cadence Lux ( Ray Of Sunshine)

Teal bodysuit pushed in creampie

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Taan

Ladyboy taan is in teal lingerie with her firm cock popping out down below. taan sits back on a chair with her legs spread and jerks on her shaft. next taan pushes a steel buttplug into her asshole and works it in and out. then she sucks the pov and tugs on her cock. the pov sits down on the bed and taan licks his ass and his balls.
then taan lies on her side and spreads her asscheeks. the pov slides his bare cock inside her ass-pussy and fucks her. next. he fucks her hard on her back and she sucks his cock after he pulls it out of her ass. then. taan gets on her hands and knees and the pov fucks her from behind until he creampies her hole and then she jerks out a load of cum on her knees as he breeds her.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teal bodysuit pushed in creampie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18045 секунды с 9 запросами