View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 12:06 PM   #178
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kayla Drains My Bbc And Takes My Soul! Fort Hancock

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
Video language: English
After a while marriages can become stale. And a lil excitement is necessary to spice things up in the bedroom.
Thats exactly whats happening in this lonely housewife's marriage. Something's been wrong and its been wrong for far too long. Apparently her husband, due to stress, health, whatever...can no longer get it up. And even when its up...its like a thimble. That's where I Cum in.
This lonely housewife has an oral craving. Basically she likes to Suck Black Dick. And Eat Black Ass. And since her husband knew he wasn't able to satisfy her...he gave me a call.
I was more than happy to oblige. She wouldn't be the first white slut I've had delivered to me. But with this one....I got Wayyyy more than I expected. Her hunger to eat black ass...her passion to suck big black dick...she was so deprived of proper meat that she almost took my soul getting herself off. This was one of the best nuts of my life....all thanks to a loving husband who simply couldn't get it up. Small blessings are everywhere!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:19
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 507.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayla Drains My Bbc And Takes My Soul!

Facial Abuse - Abby Findley Lake

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abby
Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Anal, All Sex
Abby is nuts. That's why she is in a straight jacket and behind bars. Sometimes she can be a little unstable and needs to be tranquilized, but when you are short on Thorazine, a straight jacket is the ticket. So we unlocked her cell and went to town on her, fucking her face and ass while she was bound in her nut suit. When Big Red's cock went balls deep into her ass, she would squeal like a pig and give you that somber look like she's in over her head. Then the cum went flying all over her face, and as she sat there glazed, we put the ball gag back in her mouth to shut her up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5122kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse - Abby

Uber snotty sloppy POV throatpie Deweese

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: puke, vomit, extreme, throatfucking
Might be the best yet! She was so worn out from chokin on dick and vomit she might never recover. So many long snot ropes , bubbles , gushes , and blows I couldnt decide on a thumbnail. She spews out the nose over and over. Making huge puddles of puke on the base of my dick for me to push to push her nose into! I made her eat and juice more than normal and pumped her throat until she wasn' gagging up anything clear bile and saliva. And then i fucked her throat deep and fast until I came deep down her throat. And then when she tried to pull off I shoved her right back down for an epic finale. All together both eyes tear and Cum gushes out around around the dick and bubbles out her nose as she's finally able to pull her throat of my dick!
Format: avi
Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, DivX 4, 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uber snotty sloppy POV throatpie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05181 секунды с 9 запросами