View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 07:31 AM   #261
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Crush Banging For Cute Schoolboys Kaw City

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Benny Argento, Brent Corrigan, Lance Evans, Brent Everett, Shaun Ferrara, Chase McKenzie, Jeremy Spencer, Ryann Wakins
Genres: Twinks, American, Horsehung, College Guys, Cum Eating, Bareback
Video language: English
Watching the twink Brents go at it makes this an extremely enjoyable film. Interestingly, Schoolboy Crush is the first Cobra Video production that I have watched. All year, I have heard raves from other moviebuffs about the last several releases, which have been burning up the Hot Seller charts all year.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:35
Video: 688x464, DivX 5, 1492kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crush Banging For Cute Schoolboys

Hard Pounding Braga

Hard Pounding is 5 scenes that test the limits of hard-core college boy fucking. Our resident power tops Paul Pratt and Noah Brooks welcome the tight assholes of Alex Vaara and freckled military boy, Tyler West for a Fratboy fuck fest that These freshmen will never forget.
Duration: 2:10:42
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1979kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Pounding

Members Only Dotnuva

Hung power top Micheal Lee enters a world of hot priveledged college boys, and what he discovers are rich boy bums in need of a hard pounding. Zack Roni and fresh new Fratboy Jake Foster slurp up Lee’s fat poor boy cock, then get their tight pipes loosened. Max Carter’s hard body and dick complete this collection of hardcore scenes that bring your blue collar fantasy to life.
Duration: 1:55:42
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1978kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Members Only

College Hazing Rexmont

It’s not so much the school of hard knocks as the school of hard cocks, as a gang of horny Alpha males push their less resilient college peers to the very limits of sexual endurance. Prepare to be amazed as innocent ass after innocent ass gets poked and stretched, whilst cute faces get blasted with hot jizz time and again! All culminating in a double-penetration showpiece that’ll have you convinced that every Czech student is a cum-crazed, raw cock-riding whore!
Duration: 1:34:31
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1817kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Hazing

Fuckin' Fratboys Canajoharie

Our first full length full feature hardcore Fratboy release. This movie features 5 full scenes of 10 hot fratboys fucking their way through college. All their study and hard work has paid off and now they are playing just as hard and enjoying it even more.
Duration: 1:36:55
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1763kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuckin' Fratboys

Heavy Handed Tutor, Scene #01 (Jace Eros, Drew Dixon, Devin Franco) Plymouth Meeting

Classmates Jace Eros and Devin Franco are trying to study in the school library, but Drew Dixon is being a distraction. After throwing paper at them and keeping them from their school work, Drew walks over to their table with his hard, uncut cock sticking out of his jeans. Devin is the first to take the bait and gets to work sucking Drew's fat fuck stick. Jace is close behind when he joins in on the fun and the two hunks take turns getting Drew's meat slid down their throats. Drew is eager for a lot more than a sopping wet hummer when he bends the students over and pulls down their pants to eat their perfect asses. He licks both of their butts to get them opened up before he slams his cock deep into Devin's crack. He bangs the eager stud balls deep before he moves onto Jace's tight ass next. Drew's giant, hairy cock fills Jace to the brim but Drew knows he can stretch them even further. Gearing up with gloves, Drew dips in some lube and bends Jace and Devin over again to slip a fist in each of the horny studs. He continues the fisting assault on their gaping assholes until Devin blasts a creamy load all over his stomach. The sight of Devin climaxing makes Jace blow his own load when Drew pulls his fists out of their asses and declares that he's ready for round two.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Handed Tutor, Scene #01 (Jace Eros, Drew Dixon, Devin Franco)

Doctors Note - Ryan Kneeds And Austin Prince Tarrasa

Studio: College Boy Physicals
Ive been checking out this kid Ryan in my humanities class and when he mentioned he needed a doctors note for missing class I decided it was the perfect opportunity to tag along and maybe get to know him better. After sitting with him in the exam room, he broke the awkward silence by thanking me for coming with him. I explained that I played baseball and was no stranger to the clinic.
I was curious to see his injury but was more taken back at how he just undressed in front of me like nothing. He had a really nice body and was hiding some sexy ink under his clothes. I took a chance and slide my hand higher and higher above his knees as I looked into his eyes. I think he both knew we both wanted the same thing. As he kissed me and slowly took off my shirt, I could tell he was gonna be a sensual and incredible lover. Itd been a while since I had a dick in my ass and he made it really clear to me how tight my it was. It hurt but it hurt so good, I didnt want him to stop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 373.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctors Note - Ryan Kneeds And Austin Prince

Время генерации страницы 0.10736 секунды с 9 запросами