View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 08:56 AM   #308
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Intersectional Paradox Thompson

Genres: Blowjobs, Anal, Slim, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Ebony, Face Fucking, Facials, Ghetto Gaggers, Interracial, Throat Fucking, Big Tit, Piss
Video language: English
Here we have a Blasian. Now, where does she fit on the oppression index in the oppression Olympics. Her mom is black, her is Korean, (usually it’s the opposite) so what happens here? When she applies to college, is it like an algebraic equation? -1 for being Korean and +1 for being black? Does it cancel out? In what circumstances does she pull the “black card?” That black card has more power than my Amex black card.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intersectional Paradox

Toxic Blackness Browder

Genres: Blowjobs, Anal, Bbw, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Ebony, Face Fucking, Facials, Ghetto Gaggers, Interracial, Throat Fucking, Big Tit, Piss
I love mulatto girls. There's that inner turmoil about which side they roll with--the light side or the dark side. She tries to keep it in the middle, but when you mix your vanilla ice cream with with chocolate, well, you get chocolate, and chocolate presents many difficulties. What's even more odd is she yakks up vanilla--a total dichotomy and identity crisis, but the self loathing is what we love.
Duration: 53:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toxic Blackness

First Cum Swallow Jennings

Genres: Blowjobs, Anal, Bbw, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Ebony, Face Fucking, Facials, Ghetto Gaggers, Interracial, Throat Fucking, Big Tit, Piss
We don't focus on cum swallowing, but it's an honorable mention when a black girl never swallowed a load of cum--let alone a white mans cum. She said, "I never swallowed cum before." So we immediately diverted a dick to shoot a load right onto her tongue. She cringed, but swallowed. This girl was as innocent as they come.
Duration: 1:09:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Cum Swallow

New Jack Bitty Assisi

Genres: Blowjobs, Anal, Slim, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Ebony, Face Fucking, Facials, Ghetto Gaggers, Interracial, Throat Fucking, Big Tit, Piss
I sent her the details, and 3 days later this little piece of hot bronze skin is yaking all over my set. I didn't think she'd be able to handle it, but these hood girls grow up tough: tough schools, tough home life, etc. A few slaps and a hard dick down the throat is double dutch in the park.
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Jack Bitty

Put Your Body Into It Elm Creek

Cast: Kinsley Karter, Nicolette Shea
Genres: Big Ass, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Blonde, Ebony, High Heels, Lesbian, Massage, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, Oil, Tattoo
Sexy Nicolette Shea arrives for her massage when she realizes that Kinsley Karter will be replacing her regular masseuse, she questions her ability to truly take care of her. Kinsley soon learns that her new demanding client is looking for more than just a typical massage. When Nicolette tells her to put her body into it, Kinsley gives her everything she's got, and these two babes quickly find themselves getting a very intense pussy-on-pussy massage!
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5221kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Put Your Body Into It

Loyal Skillet Head Santiago Rodriguez

This girl listens to everything I bespoke--even if it's far from woke. She obeys me and I reward her like a good puppy. She was naughty today and made a huge mess: dirty A2M, yellow d all over her face, the whore bowl doused her completely; she was a wreck. She ate cum, drank yellow discipline, and walked down the corridor of woe covered in slop.
Duration: 1:04:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loyal Skillet Head

Ebony ho got peed on Hollsopple

Studio: Magma
Cast: Bernadette, Sabine, Magda, Martin, Harry, Stefan, Dirk, Roland
Genres: Outdoor , Public , Swallowing , Facial , Pissing , Black-Ebony
Video language: German
Look who’s here to make the hard day of these two redneck workers a bit better. The construction site is visited by a horny ebony nympho in urgent need of a rough fuck! Watch her get skewered with dicks, jizzed and pissed on, just like she loves it!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 26:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 802.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ebony ho got peed on
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11836 секунды с 9 запросами