View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 09:07 AM   #119
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherry English unplugged College Corner

Cherry English is so cute! She has a voice that matches her height She used that voice to keep asking ‘are you going to let me out now?’ in her posh British accent. Every time she asked me that I wanted to keep her in the double plugged belt longer. Maybe it is the curse of cuteness. People just want to keep you around.
It had been a few hours and Cherry was still getting used to the plugs. It was a new feeling for her, being stuffed with two rather big plugs. She felt very full, she said. I think she couldn’t wait to get the belt off, to play with herself. I could see it was making her very excited, especially when she moved around a little. But to keep her occupied a bit longer in this Casting, I did not let her out (yet), I gave her a task.
The task was to screw a D-ring into the wall behind her using a drill. Cherry wondered what it was for, while she managed to firmly mount the anchor point to the wall. When I brought out a chain and two padlocks, she knew she wasn’t going anywhere soon. Chained to the wall by her sm-factory collar, Cherry could only wait until I decided the Casting was over. She is such a cute pet slave!
Finally, I decided to let her unlock the chain, and then the belt. The vaginal plug came out very wet! Cherry was clearly very aroused by the whole experience, and she couldn’t wait to touch herself. Surprisingly, when I gave her permission to take out the jewel buttplug too, she decided to keep it in for a little while longer. She seemed very happy as she ran off to use the toilet. What a girl, we will probably see her back soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14284kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 733.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English unplugged

Privacy Caledon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English
Super sexy blonde Aislin amazing horny masturbation in toilet action.
Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 580.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Privacy

Caught my wife with a gangsta-2 Montpellier

Studio: Combat Zone
Blonde MILF with nice tits and fat ass get naked and goes in bathtub. She simply loves to masturbate while showering. Black dude with massive cock comes into the toilet and bangs this slutty woman like no one before. At the end of this hardcore sex sexy blondie takes white cum on her face.
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9457kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught my wife with a gangsta-2

Flower charm Part 2 Woodberry Forest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, creampie
Missionary, cowgirl, doggy style, on her knees sucking duck, unprotected sex... with harder core facefucking, vacuum fellatio, pissing while she gets fucked like some kind of flesh toilet, cunnilingus, tit grabbing clit & anal teasing double hole stroking titfucking handjob cum splattered tongue pearl necklace swallowing, gulp gulp gulp... ... and more
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:16:04
Video: 800x600, AVC (H.264)

File size: 874.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flower charm Part 2

An Awkward Revenge Neche

Dixie wakes up at her friend Nadia's house, after a long night of partying, and she's late for an important work meeting. Nadia surprises her with some coffee and gives her some clothes to wear to work. But the clothes are too tight and once Dixie gets in her car, she becomes increasingly desperate to pee. Little does she know but Nadia put diuretics in the coffee. Dixie makes it to the meeting but doesn't really make it to the toilet.
Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Awkward Revenge

Darina – 6 kilos Cotulla

Locked in her 4.5 kilos (belt and extreme collar), Darina would have to try to make it till the next morning. I was a little concerned about her, but every time I went to check up on her she was so cheerful and positive I couldn’t believe it!
She asked me if she could go to the toilet. There was a little bit of a language barrier, so I don’t think she fully understood the Challenge was that the belt would NOT come off even once until the next morning. Much to her surprise, I gave her the key to the small padlock on the belts very unique secondary shield. It can hinge open, revealing the vaginal slot through which Darina would have to pee. Instead of being upset, Darina thought this was hilariously funny.
When she came back from the toilet, I had another surprise waiting for her: a pair of Clejuso model 15 heavyweight handcuffs. These cuffs are about 1.5 kilos, bringing the total amount of metal locked onto young Darina to 6 kilograms! That’s a lot of metal! Darina did not even hesitate. She locked the cuffs onto her wrists immediately. Well, she asked me if I was sure I had a key, to which I replied ‘maybe…’ Darina just smiled and tested the weight of these new cuffs on her wrists.
Then she just kept doing what she loves most: taking selfies. Like most girls in a Chastity Deal, taking selfies is basically what Darina will do all day. She showed me a few nice ones of her in all this metal. I wonder where she was sending those pictures, because they weren’t exactly Instagram proof! Oh well, it seems Darina is perfectly fine. But she will have to sleep, shower, etc too, so she is not done yet, she has a long time to go in this heavy gear!
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 765.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – 6 kilos

Piss Japan TV Sc.42 Needham Heights

Cast: Asian Pissers
Genres: Peeing, Pissing, Voyeu
Do you like pissing Japanese ladies? Here is not about pissing in public toilets but outside in public places in the city! Just take a look!
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7168kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 781.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Japan TV Sc.42
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03723 секунды с 9 запросами