View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 10:17 AM   #135
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ravishing Allie Petrey

Initial evaluation: Allie's young and tight and she seems to have what it takes to make an ideal slave. She's in Ogre's hands today and we shall see if that is indeed the case. He binds her wrists and ankles before bending her over, and then he begins to test her mettle with the whip. Allie's initial response is a wailing one, while she proclaims that her new Master is now the sole owner of her pussy. Her first orgasm is an intense one, rising up from the depths as Ogre plies her pussy. And from there she is further run through her paces via various methods such as the sting of the whips and tight clamps all the way up to the intense finale'. A full tie has Allie belly down on the bench as Ogre wrings her dry one last time. Verdict: A fine young slave and a worthy addition to the ever growing stable of Damsels at DungeonCorp.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 151.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravishing Allie

Star's Return Itatiba

Star's return to SocietySM has been a long time in the making, but she finally made it and Ogre is going to relish this day. Her perfect, natural body is the stuff that dreams are made of, and her twisted Master makes sure to get his fill. Once she's tossed on the bed, she's groped madly, and Star shows her giving spirit as she obediently rolls on her belly so her long legs can be bound tightly. Her pliable body is contorted and pulled as Ogre positions her perfectly to unleash a flogging tirade. With flesh red and warm, Star now braces for an eventful day in the Dungeon as she is run through her paces both physically and mentally. Spread wide and tied tight, this beautiful lady feels the sting of the lash, the surging pulse of electricity pulse through her body and the pleasure of the orgasm as Ogre reaches deep to provide her with the time of her life...quite literally. Wrung dry and spent, this lovely damsel gave all she had to give and what she wasn't willing to give, was taken anyway.
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps

File size: 151.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star's Return

Screaming Squirting Submission Postville

Ms. Pryce, spread-eagle and swinging, is in for one intense day. And as we shall quickly see…a rather draining one...Phoenix begins with slaps to redden her flesh, and Laela already begins testing the sound barrier. She then feels the strike of the cane as he works on her soles for a bit. She stiffens and quiets briefly when he clamps and stretches her, but that silence is soon broken when Laela is coaxed into a massive, squirting orgasm that drenches the Dungeon floor. Now seizing on her keen abilities in the art of the outward orgasm, Phoenix will put Laela through her paces as she is subjected to a little electrical play then coated in wax and pinned. Then, bent and reddened as Phoenix treats her to the whip. Throughout it all, Laela cannot control her screams in spite of the gag. Her ability to cum from the depths of her soul shall not be deterred however as she continues to squirt like mad. Finally, she hoisted against the bed-frame, where she is clamped, whipped and pressed into one final, drenching orgasmic session...screaming and squirting all the way.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps

File size: 106.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screaming Squirting Submission

Nose Hooks, A Spider Gag And A Tongue Clamp Palouse

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of . It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nose Hooks, A Spider Gag And A Tongue Clamp

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 3. Searchlight

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...I bring her pleasure, but her attitude still wanes, so it's hogtied and left in the bath tub to refelct on her trespasses...Lots of strugglng and pleading from this luscious lady...Enjoy.

Total size: 9.8 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 3.

Taste of Pleasure Calliham

Cherie's chained on the floor, struggling to escape when Ogre intercepts that ploy and gives her a paw over before laying her out on the dirty, dungeon floor. Then, dragged to the Wall of Pain, where she's lambasted with the floggers. She'd surely prefer a bit of pleasure at this point, and unfortunately for her, her Master isn't quite ready as he administers the blows in a bit heavier fashion before clamping her hearty nipples. Cherie in turn writhes in discomfort...When she's stocked up on the cube, now she has a vibe mashed against her cunt. And here she receives a taste of pleasure with her pain…Then bent for an ass reddening walloping and Ogre gives her a bit more joy as her pussy is filled, forcing Cherie to a deep orgasmic wave. For the finale she is inverted from the rafters cunt roped and vibed before being tied off and stretched for one last flogging.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 128.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taste of Pleasure

The Screams of Jessica Macdona

Jessica's a Barbie-esque blonde bombshell who stands at attention as Ogre gives her a taste of the whip. She seems like a good sort as she complies with his instructions. And while she will probably allow her newfound Master to have his way, Ogre likes them a bit helpless...Firmly bound in the chair, Jessica has her hefty tits clamped and weighted and her pussy groped. The pain is obviously a sensation that she's not quite accustomed to, and Ogre eases her a bit with a finger in the cunt. And after he coerces her into a blinding orgasm, Jessica is then force fed a dong and put through her paces in a formidable fashion...This little slut will get all she deserves today as she is bent and probed and caned to a beet red, spread wide and clamped with the samurai shoved deep as she begs for a shockingly intense orgasm, and inverted from the rafters as she is blasted with the G5 from above...Her screams of pain and pleasure can still be heard echoing off the Dungeon walls.
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps

File size: 168.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Screams of Jessica
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15211 секунды с 9 запросами