View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 06:10 AM   #443
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Monna

Defloration.tv- Monna

Description:
My name is Monna. I`m 18 years old and I`m still a virgin. When I was 9 years old, my parents divorced. My mother was very sad after the divorce, she was trying for a long time to find a new man. She was often bringing different men to our house. I liked some of them, especially those that brought me chocolate and delicious sweets. Two years later, my mother came home with another new man and said that he will live with us. I liked him, he was kind to me. One night I could not sleep and suddenly heard strange sounds from my mother_s bedroom. I got out of bed quietly and went to the door to her room. The door was not completely closed and I could see what was happening there. My mom and her boyfriend were naked, my mom was groaning, and he was covering her mouth with his hand, but it was clear to me that they both liked it. I couldn_t move and I kept looking at them. The next day I came to the door again to see it. I_ve never seen people having sex before... Read more &gt&gt&gt . Only friends who were older than me told me about sex. Now I saw it live. I came to my mom_s bedroom door a few more times. When I stood there and looked, something
began to burn between my legs and it became wet there. I was staying next to the door. My hand was in my panties, I was touching my pussy and it gave me pleasure. But one day my stepfather noticed me. I was scared, and I thought he_d tell my mom what I was looking at. But he did nothing,
but on the contrary he just continued to fuck her. And he was looking at me all the time. I was masturbating and he was looking at me still. I felt so ashamed, but couldn`t stop. At some point, I even wanted me in her place. Then I went back to my room. I was laying in my bad, touching my pussy and thinking of my mom`s boyfriend fucking me as hard as he usually does it with her. Of course later I had multiply boyfriends but for some reason all of them were too decent, they were not ready for what i want. I came to the casting because I_m ready to try what I_ve seen so many times. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : monna_defl.avi
File Size : 3.62 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:00:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Monna.zip

Download VIDEO: