View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 06:23 AM   #449
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Klaudia

Defloration.tv- Klaudia

Description:
Hello, my name is Klaudia. I just turned 18 and Im ready to pose right away
My life story goes on really interesting. Specially a summer in my familys lake house a long time ago, when I was 12. We were going there every summer and I had my own personal reasons to go there with such a will.. First of all my parents were always out and I was spying on my neighbours which were two handsome guys and I spent the whole time masturbating in my bed and thinking about them, or hiding in such places where I thought they wont see me. Those two handsome boys were twin brothers and they were as I remember around 15 or 16 years old. So one time I hid outside beside our fence and began to touch myself and I got so aroused that I forgot that they could hear me.. I was masturbating and moaning so loud that before I had an orgasm the boys grabbed me from behind and tried to rpg me... Read more &gt&gt&gt , because they have thought that I was helpless at such moment.. But trust me I wasnt. I kicked one and punched the other and they both ran away immediately. Then it was getting late on us and I went to sleep, but I couldnt forget all this and get it out my head. My head was spinning about this story that happened to me, but at least if I couldn_t fight back like my father taught me I would be very upset without my virginity now. I couldnt sleep until I joined my parents in bed at night and then fall asleep. So it was the next day and me and my dad went out fishing, I didnt know then that the boys from the other house told him what happened and even lied about how I was masturbating and they came to say that it_s normal at such age. During fishing my dad decided to take a swim and got fully naked and I saw his huge dick hanging down and it was very inappropriate from him. On the other hand I began to have a feeling inside that maybe it would be cool to get naked and jump in with him, so that when he would hug me I could grab my first dick ever and have thousand fantasies afterwards. That is exactly what happened, but he didnt take me out until I fully jerked him off, that has really ruined my whole summer vacation and I never came back there with my parents. In fact I moved away from them to my friends house as turned 16 and saved up some money. But now as Im sitting here before the camera in this fantastic studio I just turned 18 and ready to prove my virginity, which I saved up and earn some really good money within. I hope my story helps some girls to become more open and less shy to express themselves to the world. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:klaudia.zip

Время генерации страницы 0.23915 секунды с 9 запросами