View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 08:10 AM   #466
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Nemet Andy

Defloration.tv- Nemet Andy

Description:
Hey, I am Nemet Andy. From Gyor, Hungary.

As a little kid I was taken for the first time to the big house where my father works as a designer. Today was exactly such a day As I walked into the studio, I felt as if I was entering into a new and unknown place like in my childhood when my dad took me to his work. Let me tell my little secrets and my most secretive sexual story ever that I never told to anyone. My mother is really religious person, sometimes takes it even too far.. Once when I was growing up and rediscovering my teenage body and I touched my tits, my ass, and then my pussy by a mistake, and it felt so good and I was touching myself in bed all evening and night. I woke up with a very wet bed. So, my mom was doing hate bedsheets while I was having breakfast and she noticed it, and I think she knew why that has happened. She dint tell me anything, and she was simply smiling when she came down to me to join for breakfast, so I couldnt know that she knows... Read more &gt&gt&gt .. Then I went to school, came back, did my homework and ran away to have fun with friends and to tell them about this discovery I made When I came back and took a shower and went to bed, I right away started to rub my virgin tight pussy, with my eyes closed I didnt notice my mom to go in, only then when shouted at me.. I told her that it feels good, but she said that its probably something demonic inside of me and I should stop, I didnt want to stop until she sat down next to me and grabbed me by my hand. I told her that its natural and if she doesnt believe me she can try it herself. Then I grabbed her hand, a few of her fingers and put on my virgin but very wet pussy and told her to begin rubbing it, her face was disgusted and I could see how much she doesnt want it. But then her panties and skirt got wet, and I said look Youre wet too So then theres a demon inside of you too, I asked She got scared, but I havent stopped her at leaving and pushed her down and started to undress her. I saw how exciting she was getting and then we both were naked, thats were I showed her what discovery I made on my body and how I saw girls kissing once behind my school Then I thought that I might kiss her tits and pussy, this whole thing evolved into a real lesbian action and we both came hard that night. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to get down like this every time we had a chance too, whether it was at home or not. This way I kept my virginity till today and was very satisfied my own mother all the times Today at the studio I lost my virginity finally and now I can step the game with my mom, because I dont need anyone else in my life then her Enjoy my life story and maybe it will help you somehow - someday. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : andy_defl.avi
File Size : 13.58 MB
Resolution : 712x400
Duration : 00:01:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nemet_andy.zip

Download VIDEO: