View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 11:14 AM   #141
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherry's Bad Day Jetson

DungeonCorp and SocietySM present a BDSM fantasy feature starring Cherry Torn, Dick Chibbles, Bane and Ogre...Everyone has bad days...times when things just arent going well...Cherry thought it was a bad day when her boyfriend got arrested and she had to beg her friends for a loan to bail him out...the next day was pretty bad too...he packed what he could and fled the country without her...but nothing compared to the day after that...blindfolded, gagged and roped in the back seat of an unknown car, Cherry anticipates a much worse day today...the driver takes her to an empty house and leaves her tied up on the floor...someone wants to know where her boyfriend is...and they've hired a crew of motley interrogators to extract the information...Cherry hangs tough through grueling questioning and electrical shock motivation...but it turns out to be for naught...they get the information they need from a different source...now what to do with this beautiful piece of ass? she's gotta be worth something to someone...time to put the word out...hot blonde whore for sale.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry's Bad Day

In the Screaming O Zone Elim

We met Cheyenne about a month ago when we booked her for a FuckingDungeon gig...at that time, the Pope definitely got the idea that Cheyenne was ready for more...SocietySM is really where we feature our most rigorous scenes, so it does represent the cream of our crop...it's a rope slut sorority of sorts and Cheyenne fits in well and takes her hazing like a champ...the Pope keeps the ties simple, yet restrictive and tight...pussy hook predicaments...bent over, ass up...a flying hogtie that Cheyenne probably could have slept in, until he ties her hair back in a neck bender...and a final spread eagle...the Pope takes his time with Cheyenne and the mood of the shoot becomes mellow and serious...I have to say, Cheyenne looks like a lot of fun to play with...she boldly lets you take her where she has not gone before...In the hogtie suspension scene, the Pope breaks out a mini cattle prod...he blindfolds her and works the prod up and down her body...a fantastic scene that the Pope ends with a dildo jammed into her pussy with the magic wand on her clit...when Cheyenne cums you get the feeling that something is truly being unleashed...almost like a siezure...and you're glad she's restrained well...The Pope pulls off some advanced impact play during the bent over scene which turns out to be great foreplay for the next round of screaming Os...I especially enjoyed the Dragon's tail...watching it snap through the air at her perfect, helpless ass-target...hearing it slap and seeing her body cramp from the quick sting...then snapping on the soles of the feet...that aint easy...but very effective and a bit more wicked than a caning...in my mind, anyway...in the end, the best part of the shoot is watching Cheyenne's hot little body bound in ropes...she's a natural squirmer, but she doesn't get there easily...the Pope wins her over early and keeps the preasure on until the end.
Format: m4v
Duration: 12:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1412kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 142.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the Screaming O Zone

Lea Submits Virden

Finding good and sincere bondage models is tough...it's always been tough...it's almost like treasure hunting and sometimes you just get lucky...for a pervert like me, it's like mercy from the gods...a true phenomenon...for the Pope too...So when we all saw Lea stretching her healthy young body, you could feel an aire of demented excitement in the dungeon and we were all thinking the same thing...how nice it is to have a flexible and strong body at our bondage disposal...but it takes more than physical ability to be a good bondage model...it takes the ability to submit...some folks dont have it...Lea does...she enjoys being helpless and at the whims of her Dom....or at least she really seems to enjoy being helpless to the whims of the Pope...he puts her through very tough bondage and suspensions...he folds her body completely in half and bent over...Lea begs for release but never demands it...what a good girl.
Duration: 8:36
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea Submits

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 5. Sloansville

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it...I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like ...a peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection...I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...she takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it...she is a rare one indeed.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 5.

Enduring the Edge Jourdanton

The return of Mia Lelani...or I should say, the fucking return of Mia Lelani...Mia did her first BDSM scene with us at StrictRestraint under Sir Nik and showed much promise...We had her back to get fucked at FuckingDungeon and she endured tough bondage...and the Pope thought she was ready for a SocietySM shoot....now, I dont know if she was ready or not...but after watching the shoot, I can tell you, she endured for us once again...Every scene was a challenge for her and it's obvious to see that she felt every moment of what was happening to her...she lingered in submission...she allowed it all to occur and she paid her own cost...and I'd say she reaped the rewards as well...Mia tells us in her interview that she likes to be pushed and tested...The Pope takes that to heart and engineers a series of positions and activities that keep Mia on that edge...damn, it's wonderous thing.
Duration: 9:07
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1519kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 108.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enduring the Edge

Playing with Rain Soquel

Wow...Rain keeps getting hotter and hotter, eh? Im not sure exactly what changed, if anything...maybe it's in my head...but lately, she has just seemed more confident and confidence is sexy...and I think she has a tan now...I love a natural blonde with a light tan...never the less, Rain is back at DungeonCorp in a big way...the general rule in the industry is that when you bring a model back, you kinda have to get tougher with them each time...You have to outdo, on some level, what you did before...the Pope had a few dastardly ties and ideas ready for her and as it turns out, so did I...The thing you have to understand about Rain is that she is a player...a top, a bottom, a rope enthusiast, a pain slut, a true and proud pervert...and when she plays, she is very serious...it's all very serious to her...and her reactions are sometimes quite shocking...don't let her into your head! she's fine and loving every minute of it...well, that may not be absolutely true...to love the journey is not to love every step...lots of those steps are painful and take much will to overcome...I think Rain has a very pure understanding of this...which is why we get to have so much fun with her...and by fun, I mean nasty and evil fun...which brings me to another point I wanted to make...Lotsa folks like to consider that the Master is in control...and this is what we call "play"...to me, playing isn't spanking or tying someone up...playing is putting yourself in a mindset where you pretend to live the roles of your fantasies...in the end, we all have a will and we use it when we want to, or need to...and each of our wills, whether we are a Master or a slave has it's boundaries...We all know that submissives have limits and I suppose we rate thier masochistic tendencies upon how far thier limits allow someone to take them...What is less obvious and what is much less discussed is a Master's limits...Have you ever met a Master who didn't like to play rough? I have...Many times, the submissives I meet want to play much harder than thier Doms will go...what is this?!?...Doms have limits as do subs...What's the point? Working with Rain isn't really working, it's playing...Rain gives every Dom the opportunity to step up thier play because her limits are so much greater than the average model...these are the shoots that the Pope lives for...Each rig he puts her through is a trial of it's own...and then he takes extreme enjoyment in keeping her on the verge of explosion....the razors edge...the strain on her body through the strappado and leg-lift rig is apparent...then I come in with some new toys that I typically leave hanging on the wall in my office...a chain mail paddle for instance...ouch...in the final scene, the Pope rigs Rain atop the sybian...what follows looks more like a horror flick than a BDSM clip...If Rain was possesed by a demon, the Pope exorcised them with orgasms...and leaves Rain literally speaking in tongues...fuckin A, Rain Degrey.
Duration: 13:10
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing with Rain

In Kathias grip Lafitte

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Kathia's got a tight hold on her newest girl! Nikki came to her dungeon because Kathia found out she's been very bad, so she needed her punishment. It was long overdue, so Kathia's hands were like iron - she had her tied, bound, but with her breasts free so Kathia could squeeze the life out of them, if she wanted to. But Kathia's a cruel mistress so she will take it to an inch of Nikky's maximum tolerance...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Kathias grip
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15532 секунды с 9 запросами