View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 11:15 AM   #142
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Damsel Package Strahan

After meeting Riley and shooting her for PerfectSlave and DungeonCorp it seemed clear that she was ready for a more serious shoot...I booked her the following week for SocietySM and made sure my calendar was clear to Dom her...Riley is a sweet little bundle of sexy joy...her youthful body and ripe tits go perfect with that blonde hair and soft brown eyes...call it the Damsel package...whatever it is, she has it...and I use it...I snuggle up with her on the couch before tying her neck to her knees and getting inside her warm and wet pussy...then onto her knees, strung up by her collar, for heavy nipple clamps and tails...she's a pleasure to torment....so sincere and willing yet anxious...In the next scene I introduce Riley to the pretzel tie, then I introduce her clit to suction...her eyes go wide as I string up her nipple clamps...then deep with a dildo and vibrated...her swollen clit reacts strong...then bent over a table for a long flogging across her ass and back...in the final scene, I spread her out...such a beautiful woman when she's totally exposed...I have my way with every inch of her body...but I'd like to go over it one more time...We hope you'll be seeing lots of this fantasitc BDSM model around in the future...There is about 1:30 of black at the head of the streaming video, we will render this out tommorrow...thanks much.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 198.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Damsel Package

Tied Tight and Cumming Luray

When Hope showed up and I looked into those baby doe eyes, I wondered how she was going to endure the day's agenda...Bane is not a compassionate man. At least, much less so, since he has been working for DungeonCorp...Hope is a bondage virgin, but I told Bane not to take it easy on her...either a model is going to make it through a shoot or not...there are certain things she must endure....tight bondage for instance...In the first scene Bane rigs her standing, then pulls one leg up, leaving Hope struggling to keep her balance as Bane digs in...Then rigged into our high chair, with a dildo stuffing her pussy, Bane vibes her pussy, daring her to cum...at the same time, bands on her feet keep her hopelessly distracted...then a very stringent hogtie....the vibrator finds it's way between her legs and Hope reels in helpless pleasure...then a challenging tie in the last scene, standing and bent...Im sure her thighs felt that one the next day...Bane flogs her and keeps her cumming till the end.
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 106.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Tight and Cumming

Sklavenreport Mc Farland

Studio: Small Talk
Video language: English
Hurt me! Humiliate Me! Bite, Bite!! Mistress takes long draws off her cigarette, ashing inside her slave's foreskin. Her dungeon is lined with tools designed to inflict pain and pleasure. If you're lucky she'll pour hot wax all over your ass right before she gives you a rough whipping! Don't miss this very rough German fetish import! Enjoy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:04:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3761kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sklavenreport

Punishment Incorporated Part 2 Waterbury Center

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Victoria White, Adrianna Nicole, Tony DeSergio, Keni Styles, Ally Kay
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blondes, Bondage, British, Domination, Dungeons, Fetish, Flogging, International
Punishment Incorporated is a firm offering discipline services to schools for delinquent students households and civil authorities. This video features 3 cases involving females; a wife, a student and a civil offender. Schools use the services to handle problem students needing more discipline, Husbands can use the services to solve domestic problems.
The business is also open to receive court appointed subjects for civil misdemeanors when corporal punishments are judged to be the most appropriate for the crime., The punishment services are carried out by an experienced male master, skilled in fulfilling the behavior modifications required by the offender. In each of the cases presented the girl is subjected to verbal interrogation, humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions, and gradually drawn into consensual hard-core sex action.
Duration: 35:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5476kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Incorporated Part 2

Dungeon Slave Lake Jackson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

An Outstanding Display Rovaniemi

This update stands out in a lot of ways...most obviously, we have Dylan Ryan back again...we don't really see Dylan often enough around here, and when she does show up, we wonder why it's been so long since we last shot her...Dylan is not a small woman, but her body is so feminine and her appeal so soft, it's easy to find yourself stunned that she is as tall as us men...not the Pope, but the average guy...Dylan is so tough and so sincere in her submissiveness and the Pope really puts her through very devious bondage progressions and predicaments...Each scene is a progression...at times all you need is the rope to make a model squirm, remain still or beg...the rope becomes the restraint and the implement of torment...the Pope's interest in such things has grown to the point where he is teaching classes and giving demos on rope predicaments that leave many folks awe struck and dying to learn...but you don't teach this stuff...a rope master interprets ideas and draws inspirations and forms his own scenes in his head...and when you have the talent and rigging awareness to pull it off safely, it's quite wicked...That's about as much as I kiss JP's ass, but we are really proud to feature his work...Of course, he's been here since 2004 so we aren't really featuring his work anymore...DungeonCorp is his work...and DungeonCorp is definitely our models...Dylan is serious and experienced enough to allow the Pope to pull off these scenes and still remain truly vulnerable...and kinky enough to respond with crazy, body contorting orgasms...I think it's an outstanding display.
Format: m4v
Duration: 10:22
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 121.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Outstanding Display

Revelations Gilchrist

Heidi isn't new to DungeonCorp, but this will be the first time that I get my hands on her. She's a pain slut that loves to be pushed, so push I will. Skip the warm up, skip the getting to know her body, let's just jump right in with the torture and pain. I've seen what she's capable of taking, so let the games begin. Pain isn't all that she get's today...imagine her crucified and begging God to help.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1426kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 123.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Revelations
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18990 секунды с 9 запросами