View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 11:15 AM   #143
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Writhing with Reena Boucherville

After shooting her for years, we get Reena Sky in for a SocietySM shoot...Reena isnt exactly a bondage enthusiast although she does enjoy being tied up...She is just a tough and sexual woman...submissive? yes...but not in a trained or traditional way...another woman who just knows the role instinctively and plays it very bravely...she doesnt ever run from her anxieties or try to hide them...she faces them with a very beautiful face...that's another thing I should mention about Reena but probably don't have to...she is hot...sultry...feminine and soft...a real charmer...I feel that Reena really deserves the rough treatment though...she's sick of guys thinking that she's a powder puff...I rope her down thoroughly...ass up on our spread bench...a good flogging and onto her pussy...the dildo-vibe combo gets her gooey...I know what's coming so I get her off early...I rig her up in a simple gravity rack, giving constant preasure to her sweaty body...it's very hot in the dungeon, and Reena shows it...and it only gets better as she lay on that rack, stretching and struggling to endure...with the TENS unit and dragon's tail, I don't give her any time to relax...other, less entertaining duties interfere with my time with Reena and I leave her with Bane...he ropes her up and spreads her out...anus to pussy TENS play gives Reena a whole new world of sensations to deal with in a very compromising tie...then stuffed with a dildo and vibed to insanity...then he bends her over and works over her ass...this shoot makes it official...Reena is a BDSM model whether she likes it or not...but I'm very certain that she does.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 180.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Writhing with Reena

A Day of Reckoning Boulder Junction

The darling Nicki Blue comes back to DungeonCorp a more experienced rope bottom and submissive...and every inch as hot as ever...there is no shyness in her, if there ever was any...and there's much unbridled energy bouncing around in that pretty head of hers...a powerful young lady when she wants to be...at the very least Nicki has developed the visage of a self aware and self controlled sexual freak...a mysterious woman, I say...Nicki turns out to be a very emotional submissive today...she considers all those heart-felt and often heart-wrenching reactions to be just another part of her role, in her fantasy...but everything she's going through is very real...and Nicki is fine with that...It seems she has found a good line between real play and fantasy and she wastes no time blurring it...After some Dom and control time, I tie her to a furniture dolly...I came up with a plan to use bungee cord in a crude pussy impaling rig...and it works very well...after I get the right size dildo for Nicki's annoyingly tight cunt...the bungees hold it deep inside her with constant preasure...then onto a spread suspension...hanging, naked and spread, she makes a perfect target for my tails...nipples and cunt clamped, I finish with her...once again, I have to run to take care of business elsewhere and I leave Nicki with Bane...he bends her over and invades her ass...Nicki loves things in her ass, but can she get too much of a good thing? Bane tests the depth and girth tolerance of her ass...TENS pads on her ass...then a vibrator on her pussy...she loses control and the fluids fly...in the final scene, Bane has a good time with Dom and control as well...he directs Nicki to kneel her way to him, dragging nipple weights between her legs...she ends up with that fine ass in the air, kneeling on concrete and feeling Bane's floggers...Kudos to Nicki for her continued dedication to BDSM and her own exploration of submission and power...and for being one fine piece of ass.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 158.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Day of Reckoning

To caress, legs, anus, phalas Wakulla Springs

Release Year: 2018
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: girl
Genres: peeing, fetish, public nudity, teenagers, czech & hungarian girls, pissing on the streets, all girls
Video language: English
Atlanta Dominatrix, FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has been practicing Bondage and the art of Classic Domination since spanning back to the Atlanta chapter of People Exchanging Power. She is one of the few Dominatrices with over 16 years of traceable credentials.has been active since 2002 and verifiable through . Opulent Fetish continually produces #1 ranked FemDom clips covering activities such as Bondage, Strap-on, Spanking, sissy Training, Foot slaves, Mature Woman, Female Domination, BDSM, male slaves, Muscular Women, Lift and Carry, Vampire, Whipping, Corporal, Leather Fetish, Latex Fetish, Hypno Dom, Super / Super Villain, Fetish, Kink and more. FemDom Goddess Cheyenne’s Private Dungeon is in the heart of Atlanta, well known for its fully equipped playrooms and over the top lavish decor. Shibari suspension and rope bondage are beautiful to behold from Her twenty foot ceiling. Goddess Cheyenne’s Dungeon boasts eight Huge Custom Bondage Furniture Stations with multiple suspension points and devices, a huge array of Leather Bondage restraints from mild to severe including sensory deprivation hoods and sleepsacks, leather cuffs and mitts and latex breather hoods.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To caress, legs, anus, phalas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16871 секунды с 9 запросами