Old 08-18-2022, 06:38 AM   #347
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Military Classified Jalen Green Spring

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
When Jalen arrived to my studios I was definitely floored by what I was looking at in my doorway! Photos did not do him justice and in I let a stud that I was taken by. We went upstairs and before long we were discussing what I wanted him to do and how much it would pay and he was more than eager to get started with made me glee with joy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified Jalen

Military Classified - Zev Scene 1 - Blowjob Ayden

Today I’m introducing a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up! Meet zev. This tall muscular and lean straight stud loves women and says that they love his tattoos and gets him laid often. Today I’m jousting with this stud and taking him to a place he hasn’t gone before in the hands of the master of straight seduction, Rob Navarro. Watch as Rob blows this straight Army stud to bits and leaves him breathless!
Duration: 13:17
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 190.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Zev Scene 1 - Blowjob

Rear Gunners vol2 Everly

These are 100% real military men getting on some amateur action for our cameras... there's something here for everyone!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1993kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rear Gunners vol2

Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5 Skive

Jayden is quite a character! He had quite an adventure making his way to my studios today and with the help of the public services he made his way to my studios. Now my studios are at the top of a hill, a good mile up. Jayden walked all the way up to my place and didn't even break a sweat! I was very happy to see him knocking at my door.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5

Military Classified - Court Scene 1 - Blowjob North Lewisburg

When Court arrived to my studios he was lookin pretty damn tall at 6'2" with those nordic blonde blue look that drives me crazy of course! I asked him inside and upstairs to my lair and before long I had him laughing and opening up a little when the subject turn to girls and getting laid before he goes off to the military. Once we got all the paperwork out of the way, I had the pleasure of taking some amazing shots of this stud in and out of his clothes. This of course warmed him up for the movie which came next.
Duration: 15:25

File size: 220.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Court Scene 1 - Blowjob

Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5 Schomberg

Jayden is quite a character! He had quite an adventure making his way to my studios today and with the help of the public services he made his way to my studios. Now my studios are at the top of a hill, a good mile up. Jayden walked all the way up to my place and didn't even break a sweat! I was very happy to see him knocking at my door.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5

Bric and Boyd Cornwall

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Studs, Muscules, Duet, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Military
We’ve got a really hot duo featuring Bric and Boyd where Boyd takes things a bit further than he did in his first scene with Taylor. Boyd decides to saddle up and take Bric’s hot ass for a blistering ride. We get to watch it all unfold as these two develop a chemistry that bes a great mix. Boyd certainly enjoyed this next step and the cum shot he delivers all over Bric’s chest at the end is all the proof we need that he had a great time taking things to the next level.
Duration: 36:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1978kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 562.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bric and Boyd

Время генерации страницы 0.06038 секунды с 9 запросами