Old 08-18-2022, 07:00 AM   #1312
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Military Classified - Zev Scene 1 - Blowjob Faisalabad

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Today I’m introducing a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up! Meet zev. This tall muscular and lean straight stud loves women and says that they love his tattoos and gets him laid often. Today I’m jousting with this stud and taking him to a place he hasn’t gone before in the hands of the master of straight seduction, Rob Navarro. Watch as Rob blows this straight Army stud to bits and leaves him breathless!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 190.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Zev Scene 1 - Blowjob

Scottish Lad Trout Dale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
These hot guys are young and ready to fuck. After their clothes are off, Alex is excited to see what he can do with Sean’s cock, so he opens wide and starts sucking on Sean, who is endowed with a mammoth penis.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12265kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scottish Lad

Skinny Boys Crystal Spring

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
When his client goes to a club for a night out, dedicated bodyguard Malik Delgaty assesses all possible threats, including giving cocktail waiter Joey Mills a very thorough pat-down.
Format: avi
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5423kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 939.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Boys

The Boy Austin part 7 Merrill

I tried to calm him, running my hands over his head and face, petting him like a stray puppy. I was amused by how my palm seemed larger than his entire head. It excited me, and I knew it would excite my clients.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5764kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 842.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Austin part 7

He Made Me Do It Upperco

The twink enjoys it so much, he does whatever it takes to get Malik's attention again, pulling down the stud's pants and sucking his cock!
Format: avi
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Made Me Do It

Peter Fever - Deep Wrists with Yoshi Kawasaki (and Fuji) Glentana

The course of true love often takes some twists and turns, but this hot fetish romance between lovestruck Fuji and leatherboy Yoshi Kawasaki takes a major kink! Fuji confesses he's been in love with Yoshi for a while, but when Yoshi rips open his shirt to show off a body covered in tattoos and a heavy leather harness, he warns Fuji that he likes to play hard. These two sexy Asian studs are polar opposites, with Fuji the boy you bring home to Mom and Yoshi the hot slut you meet in a sling at a smoky sex club.
Stripping down, pierced and tatted Yoshi goes right for Fuji's long hard cock. We see his ass is already twitching and opened for action. He has no trouble swallowing Fuji to the furry root, twiddling a nip in the bargain. When Fuji gets his mouth on Yoshi's hairy hole, we see that the action is gonna get intense. He pokes a wet finger in, and that turns into a whole fist. Yoshi's collar and ankle cuffs are chained to a shiny steel bar, like an insta-sling, as he lies on the bed with legs raised and splayed open. After some deep fisting, Fuji slips his cock into Yoshi's wide-open hole. Yoshi rides him like a stallion, then Fuji drills in from behind. When the kinkster's ass is blooming into a rosebud, Fuji slides in a clear speculum and pries it open. He jerks his dick and lets his spurting cum drain down into the speculum and Yoshi's quivering ass. Yoshi rewards all this heavy fetish play with a creamy wad that splatters his black leather shorts.
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 991.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter Fever - Deep Wrists with Yoshi Kawasaki (and Fuji)

Koldo Goran and Logan Moore Lock Haven

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
Time to enjoy the Full-HD remastered scene with oot Dutch stud Logan Moore, when he recruited our hung mate Koldo Goran to paint his apartment. When Logan gets home and finds the Spanish guy playing with his big brush instead of working hard, he decides that the best think is not to argue with the painter but help him instead, get on his knees and swallow every inch on that monster cock! Koldo knows very well how to use his tool to work hard on Logan's mouth and then to hammer his big hungry ass bareback: he fucks the cum out of it and finally rewards the landlord with a juicy creampie!
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 445.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koldo Goran and Logan Moore

Время генерации страницы 0.03698 секунды с 9 запросами