View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 01:02 PM   #739
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Tamara Naoborot

Defloration.tv- Tamara Naoborot

Description:
Hi, my name is Tamara Naoborot and Im from Budapest, Hungary. I really love this city and everything about it, especially the night life and how international it is. I was a pretty opened up girl, but always thought with my brain instead of my heart. This got me in some bad situations in life and very sexual ones too, that i_m not proud of. Soon you_ll find out why.. As a child I was always forced to do what my parents found important in their own opinion for me to do and practice in life. I was a really good girl still and was doing everything that they wanted me to do. I mean like doing yoga, dancing and swimming One day at the swimming class in my swimming school Baluswim I was terrorised by some boys that were in my group in the change room. I was very tired after swimming and haven_t noticed that the door was already open to the changing room and I thought that everything will be okay today and I won_t have to run for my life and scream for help as it happened already a few times to me here I began changing and at one moment I became horny while wiping my pussy off with the towel, there was nobody else than me there and I looked around first, then continued to caress my tight little virgin pussy with the towel... Read more &gt&gt&gt . I didn_t even hear the boys in the other room beside me I was feeling so good, that at one point after five minutes I finally had my first ever orgasm and my whole body began to shake and shiver. This was truly an incredible feeling for me and then they had to ruin it all for me They started to laugh hard and I was powerless to get dressed and run away. So, they ran out to me with their phones in their hands and started to videotape me and do pictures of my naked virgin pussy and body. They also mentioned that my orgasm and masturbation is all taped on their phones too. Then they told me that from this moment on I will have to do as they say or this video and all the pictures will be all around the school and everywhere on the internet the next day I got scared and begged them not to do anything with them, but then also neither with me, as I was only 7 years old and was scared from all the adult life expectations They said that they will post them now, but not if I continue being on my knees and close my eyes and open my mouth. I did as they said, but then my mouth and throat got filled with a huge hot cock and I almost puked on it. Then they all went through me, all the five guys. By the end of them having fun, my whole face and head as well as my body were covered in their sperm, and it was stinking as well as it was sticky and disgusting. I was crying there and standing under the shower trying to wash everything off. As I came home, my mother smelled it off of me. She asked me, what happened and how could it be that I have such a strong sperm smell from my skin and clothes? I explained to her the situation, and she began to laugh instead of calming me down, she told me that this is something to remember for me and also now a lesson is taught, not to do something that a child isn_t supposed to be doing at all. I went up to my room and couldn_t stop thinking about this situation, but then also I was getting horny and my hand was slowly sliding back to my panties I became instantly wet and my hand was rubbing my pussy really strong and fast. After about 15 minutes this time, I had my second orgasm and it was even stronger than the first one. I was surprised, then I gave it a thought and I imagined getting fucked by all those guys at once and my mother holding me down and fingering my pussy. So the same day, closer to the night, I snaked out of my room and went to see what my mother was doing in her bedroom, because I heard that the TV was turned on and there were lots of moans coming out of her room as well as something was vibrating very hard. I leaned on her door and before she had orgasm I fell down onto the floor as the door was just ajar and then it opened totally. She got really mad at me as I have ruined her long awaited orgasm, as she was living without our dad for a long time She yelled at me to climb in and take all my clothes off, it almost sounded like when I just masturbated in my bed. I did so and climbed up. She immediately noticed that I was masturbating on my own again She licked my virgin little pussy once and twice and looked at my face after which, she just put her tongue on my clit and made me almost orgasm and stopped. I was really angry right away, and she told me then, that_s how it felt when I fell into the room and she couldn_t pleasure herself till orgasm I asked her if it was possible to orgasm at the same time for both of us and she showed me the 69 pose. It was the best night of my life and then also the best life till i turned 18 now. Now I can truly experience the moment of losing my virginity with a guy. Not just any guy, but the world_s known Thomas Stone. This studio has seen my pictures naked on some modelling website and gave me an instant call and invited me in for a casting with masturbation and then to lose my virginity here as well and all this to be done on camera I got to say I was surprised but then also very happy, especially for the money I was to get for all these videos. I told my mother and she told me to agree and then me and her can start having real fun together I never told this story to anyone and not even to Tommy when I met him. But for that youll have to wait a bit. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : naoborot_solo_hd.avi
File Size : 168.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:naoborot_solo.zip

Download VIDEO: