View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 01:18 PM   #743
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Nikita

Defloration.tv- Nikita

Description:
Her nickname is Kiki, and she is French. When she came to see us, I was reminded of a cute little pink doll. She was very friendly and we had an interesting time discussing her virginity. She showed us her plump little virgin pussy. She promised to come back the next day and I would take her virginity before the camera. The next day she did not disappoint us and we have great HQ photos and videos for you to see now. She is the first girl who cried after I took her virginity. Maybe my dildo was too big for her

Now a little about myself, I grew up in a nice little town in France called Salon-de-Provence. My father was working in a local hospital and was mostly spending the time for getting more hours the get payed more. So I can have a better life. Apart from that the head doctor used to like him a lot and me too, so he would give him bonuses and some sweets for me... Read more &gt&gt&gt . My father would always bring all the money back home and give it to our mother so she can put it in a safe, which was kept for me to go to a good college and university anywhere I want. My eldest sister, Amelie, has a sewing machine which she found on an attic in our small lake house left to us from our grandma. She was doing all kind of beautiful hats with flowers specially. My mother sadly works as cleaning lady as theres no other options for now, but she only does a few houses a week, and it_s enough to put aside some money. Enough about my parents, let_s get back to me. Believe it or not, I did have a lot of friends and was very popular in town. But alI good must come to an end. One night I decided to run away and did not even say goodbye to my mother. Kissing my eldest sister in her sleep, I had a tear drop on my eye. I left. Some years passed by, I grew older and decided to work in a tattoo studio, then in a bar as well. That helped even more to become as open as possible, and thats how I got to this modelling business through some friendships I made in a bar. They called some favours exactly a ew days before my birthday and found thus amazing studio called defloration, where they even pay a lot of money for showing my hymen if Im still a virgin or give crazy amount if I agree to lose it with them. I agreed and really enjoyed it I can really recommend everyone to do so. Now with all this money I can bring my elder sister Amelie to Budapest as well and she can study here in the best university of Europe. To help her like she she helped me once. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : nikita1.mp4
File Size : 3.65 MB
Resolution : 480x384
Duration : 00:00:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nikita.zip

Download VIDEO: