View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 06:56 AM   #350
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Uniform Ball 2 - The Military Edition [Vivid Man] North Little Rock

Video language: English
Gorgeous young firemen get thier fill of huge cocks! suck, wank, fuck & cum ! loads of cum facials too ! all bareback and incredibly hot!!!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:21
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 825.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Ball 2 - The Military Edition [Vivid Man]

MilitaryClassified Jameson2 blowjob Brockwell

Jameson is a cool dude from the San Diego area. The type of guy that drives a SUV, plays outdoor sports, loves athletic women, and especially loves blowjobs.. I mean he Loves them. So it was just a matter of coming up with the right number to make the deal and before long I had Jameson in my bedroom ready for action. Today I changed his views of blowjobs and introduced him to an orgasm that he hasn't experienced in his 25 years of existence
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 233.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Jameson2 blowjob

Glory Days Cordell

Take 9 hot, straight marines and put a gloryhole in the latrine and just wait and see what is going to happen next! Dirk Yates brand new Glory Days! I don’t care what you look like, because I just love sucking cock! In this new Dirk Yates flick you can expect to see plenty of cock hungry straight military men ready and willing to get down on their knees! All 100% straight, 100% horny, and 100% ready to bust a full load. You don’t want to miss out on this Glory Hole suck fest!
Duration: 1:21:53
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glory Days

Drew & Tim Tahara

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Drew, Tim
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Our guest director Mike has delivered us a brand new hard core bareback scene starring Drew (after months and months away!) and Tim. Drew's returning after getting out of the military, and he's ready to turn his ass over to Tim and his massive cock. It's gonna be a good one, folks!
It isn't long before the clothes are off and dicks are in hand. I could stare at Drew and Tim's bodies for days. They are so fit -- just perfect specimens of physicality.
They start mutually jerking one another, but it's Drew that decides to take the leap and go down on Tim first. It's cute to watch Tim's eyes widen as Drew goes down him -- and guides his head down with a hand behind his head, too. After a spell, it's time for Drew to lean back and get his dick taken for a spin. Tim blows Drew with gusto, as he lets his hand wander over Tim's back and the side of his chest. The look on Drew's face says it all, but he also vocalizes it: "That feels so good," telling him to go deeper. And by the way he says it, you know he means it.
Soon, Drew is on his stomach, ass in the air, and Tim is slowly -- at first -- entering him from behind (bareback). Tim's dick is quite thick, and it's clear that Drew is struggling a bit with the girth (and hell, length), but he's a trooper! After a good long dicking (with a moaning Drew in full effect), Tim pulls out and shoots his load all over Drew's back. Now it's Drew's turn to cum, and he lays back on the bed to rub one out, quasi-basking in the after glow of the pounding he just got. Whew!
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew & Tim

Under Fire Quanah

An International Military Boot Camp. Muscled soldiers, hungry mouths, and huge, uncut dicks.
Duration: 1:23:49
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Fire

MilitaryClassified Alonzo - blowjob Bronson

Hey Guys! So today I'm introducing a very hot new addition to the Militaryclassified line-up. I met Alonzo through an associate of mine who connected us and when I saw his pics I was pretty blown away by the body on this straight stud. He's from the area so he didn't have to travel very far and today he's looking to make as much money as he can so I lined up a blowjob to beat all blowjobs!
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 239.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Alonzo - blowjob

CrunchBoy Ricardo fucked by Tommy young straight military Machiasport

Cast: Ricardo TIVOLI & Tommy BISEX
Tommy, a young straight military man, was passing through Paris and we asked him to come and measure the good ass of the latino Ricardo Tivoli. He received us in his apartment in the 2nd arrondissement, with a super blue jockstrap that immediately made the big dick of our handsome asset harden
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 353.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CrunchBoy Ricardo fucked by Tommy young straight military

Время генерации страницы 0.11670 секунды с 9 запросами