Old 08-20-2022, 06:52 AM   #3826
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bare Back Packers vol.7 Watson

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Sparta Video
Cast: Marty Marshall, Kevin Kraus, Mickey Loveboy, Richard Hawk, Luke Lucky, Ricky Finist, Ronny Reynalds, Alan Capier, Tomm, Lucas Leung
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks, Spunks, Group Sex
Hold onto your cocks! Sparta Video brings you their seventh installment of Bare Back Packers, starring 10 of the cutest cum-craving twinks in all of Sparta. These tight young hunks want to stretch their love muscles to the limit. So pack your gear and stick with your little buddy, cuz we're going on a long hard journey of intense ass spelunking, face fucking, meat pounding, back packing action!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:47
Video: 720x384, XviD, 2096kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Back Packers vol.7

Vic, Wayne Jim Falls

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Vic, Wayne
Genres: amateur/unregular actor, gymnast body, tattoo, military, solo, oral, blowjob, masturbation, cumshots
Vic is the studly guy who is the subject of our update tonight. I just love looking at his delicious, ripped abs and bulging muscles. He's got a nice buzzed hair cut and some cool tats.
He's also got a "I'm going to whip your ass if you look at me wrong" vibe sometimes, which makes him all the more tantalizing. lol.
After Vic has stripped off his clothes and gone to work on his dick, Mike suggests that he get some friendly help from Wayne. A few seconds go by, and Wayne is suddenly plopped down on the couch next to Vic and is sucking away. This is a no-frills affair folks, and Wayne is just here to lend a helping hand (and mouth). (I have the feeling we're going to see more from Vic and Wayne together though -- mark my words!)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:51
Video: 960x544, Windows Media Video V8, 924kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 95.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vic, Wayne

Gym Training Torment - Part 9 Muscular and Other Location Volborg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Colin Steele ,Jessie Balboa
Genres: Bondage ,Cum Jerking Off ,Bearded ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Jerking Off ,Cock Rings ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Ball Play ,Fetish ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Kissing ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,
Video language: English
The squats and the weights tugging his Jessie's balls finally pays off and Master Colin gives him permission to release the pressure from his muscle cock. The trainee relaxes into his relief, getting a little help with his efforts with a cock ring around his balls and shaft, his experienced grip working his stiff meat until his hot milky mess is splashing from his helmet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Training Torment - Part 9 Muscular and Other Location

NakedSword A Wicked Game Episode 3 Reading Between Vanderbilt Beach

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Valentin Petrov, Ty Royal
Genres: Muscle, Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Latino, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
The twisted voyeur makes it a habit of spying on his neighbors Valentine Petrov and Ty Royal.Unaware that they are being watched, the chiseled hunks embrace in passionate make out session.
Duration: 41:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword A Wicked Game Episode 3 Reading Between

Promenade - Kengo Alviso

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
22歳の春、大人への散歩道-プロムナ-ド-
航&賢吾 神戸デート
最高のHができました 大切にしてて、よかったです!
賢吾(22歳)の初アナル体験!ドライブ& 神戸デートの後はデカマラがずっぽ� �挿入!
初めてなのに気持イィ~!航の巧み� �ケツ掘りも必見です!
[1]楽しく神戸の街を散策。
夜景の見えるホテルで二人の仲が急� �…近!
お互いの体を洗い合う内に反応して� �まうチンポ。
しゃぶりしゃぶられバスルームで大� �射?
[2]これぞハメ撮り淫乱交尾!
同じ22歳とは思えないド変態ケツマン 君が登場。
デカマラをぶらぶら上下させながら� �き上げられて喘ぐ様は、まさに淫獣� ��い咲き!
[3]
「何がほいしいか言ってごらん」、� �航君のチンポが欲しいです…」
感じるエロケツ、エロ乳首。
航の容赦ないガン掘で、ケツの快楽� �覚醒(めざめる)!
まだ、あどけなさの残る可愛い顔が� �らな表情へと変貌していく…
[4]
癒しの中に大人のエロスが滲みだす� �
プロのマッサージ師の超絶技巧に航� �思わず吐息が漏れる。
吐息が淫靡な息遣いに変わるとき、� �の摩羅がそそり起つ。。。
22歳ゲイのリアルな処女喪失物語
「俺が、もらっていいか?賢吾のバ� �ジン」
「うん…。航クンがイイよ…」
少し痛いけど、気持ちイイ 初めてのアナルSEX
真逆な22歳の変態クン!? 白昼の淫乱ハメ撮り!
超絶妙な指技!舌技!
極上の癒し、とろけるエロス…
Duration: 2:32:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Promenade - Kengo

Click 'Bate Esko

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.
A slow zoom through French doors shows hot Spanish stud Bruno Jones and French uncut muscle hunk Thierry Lamasse grinding in blue jeans. Thierry sucks on Brunos sturdy rod, and switches off so that Bruno can slurp on his big uncut slab of cock.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 844.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Click 'Bate

The Boy Austin part 6 Carnelian Bay

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.
I ran my hands over his body, feeling him, assessing him. He trembled a good deal. Something to fix before he heads to auction. I placed him down on all fours, splayed out, still weak from the street, barely able to keep up his insubstantial weight.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Austin part 6

Время генерации страницы 0.16145 секунды с 9 запросами