View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 11:04 AM   #731
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 1 Clallam Bay

We were supposed to b going out, but Rosie was bitching about everything... The Restaurant was not good enough, my outfit was hideous, etc, etc... So I changed the plans. The clip starts with Rosie standing and her wrists tied behind her and around the post. She does not seem to like me roughly manhandling her right now, but I don't mind. I have no desire to hear anything else she might have to say, so I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and tape it in tightly. Soon enough I have ripped her dress off of her, exposing her pretty stockings and lingerie. I crotchrope Rosie and then pull it forward and up, before tying her elbows together around the post. I grope and manhandle my bondage toy for a while before stepping away. Rosie endures her bondage for a while and sheds a few tears in the process. I tighten to crotchrope up as well. I remove her sponge gag and apply a cleave gag to take it's place, before clamping her nipples with weighted clover clamps. Her hair is tied off and a roll of vetwrap makes her gag more severe. I step away and leave Rosie to endure her bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 1

Super Lily Fucks and Drains Superman Falkirk

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lance Hart, Lily Lane
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Super and Super Heros, Tattoos
Video language: English
Super Lily (Lily Lane) is the newest addition to the Justice League. She seems to be fighting a lot of villainy, but she’s also been sucking all the villain’s dicks…. Superman confronts her and slut shames her about it. Super Lily has a plan for him and his conservative bullsh*t.
She has a collar with Pink Kryptonite hidden in a lead case on the bed. Pink Kryptonite doesn’t harm Superman. It makes him uncontrollably horny…. She’s going to show him that the real way to fight villainy is to fuck it. No one wants to do evil when they are getting fucked…
Once she puts that collar on him, Superman turns into a total whore and has no complaints about her pounding his ass with her pink strap on cock.
Super Lily just locked a Pink Kryptonite collar on Superman’s neck, making him uncontrollably horny. Now she’s going to take all of his cum. The Pink Kryptonite makes his dick stay hard even after he cums, and increases his super sex drive so he won’t be able to stop until his balls are completely empty.
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7864kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 552.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Lily Fucks and Drains Superman

Lydia Black - Latex, Deepthroat and Anal! FullHD 1080p Selmer

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lydia Black
Video language: English
Dark-haired, tattooed Lydia Black's red and black latex fetish gear includes shiny, skin-hugging stockings and garters. High-heeled, lace-up boots complete an exciting look. The camera caresses her kinky outfit. She spreads her fur-topped pussy and thick rear cheeks and fists her lube-slick butthole! Pale Lydia shoves a jumbo black dildo up her ass. Top stud Mick Blue enters frame naked, his big cock erect. He grips her curls and fucks her throat; the lush-lipped girl gives a drooling, hand-stroking blowjob. She fully deepthroats his huge meat, slobber soaking his balls. Mick goes straight to anal, porking her greased sphincter. Lube-drenched flesh slaps through an intense buttfuck. Lydia gives ass-to-mouth head. Aggressive, doggie-style rectal reaming makes her gasp, whimper and bellow dirty talk. Her asshole gapes. She wetly licks his asshole; they follow the lewd rim job with a tasty kiss. Mick and Lydia share more sodomy in various positions. He rails her pussy; she loves tasting her cum on his meat. Lydia kneels for a cum facial, and she swallows semen gratefully.
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black - Latex, Deepthroat and Anal! FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04516 секунды с 9 запросами