View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 11:11 AM   #536
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beauty And Masseur San Lucas

Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Fingering, Reverse Cowgirl
Video language: English
Beautiful Mellisandra adores getting her body massaged especially after a long workday or before a holiday. She loves feeling relaxed and fresh and a full-body massage helps to achieve that goal perfectly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty And Masseur

Valentina Nappi Barco

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Toy, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Ass To Mouth, Masturbation, Spanking, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Ass Fingering
Valentina and mick met in Italy a few months ago. she has since moved to la to be mick's full-time mistress in a house he bought for her. While she likes the life, she misses the wild freedom from back home. In an attempt to satiate her sexual appetite, mick brings over a visiting business partner for some fun.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi

Janae First Visit Port Washington

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae First Visit

Janae Falling Waters

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease Jokkmokk

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Melody - Pushing Her Limits (2017) Lilbourn

Cast: Melody
Genres: Vibrators
Video language: English
This supercute, charismatic, and fun loving teen has never done adult before, but she's very excited about trying it out -- and her wonderful personality comes through both the photos and videos. We first meet her as she arrives nervously with her car, wearing a cute dress and heels, and starts opening up to us about her background (she's half Puerto-Rican and Japanese) and we notice how cute her figure is, with such an amazing butt... As she undresses for us in front of the camera, she reveals a really sexy figure, with her gorgeous, flawless butt being her standout feature -- and that she loves to masturbate (about 5 times a day!) So she goes right to playing with herself, using her personal vibrator, for a rather long orgasmic run where she ends up squirting several times -- and notice how her vagina contracts! We discover that her clit is super sensitive to touch, and whenever she stimulates it, it makes her vagina react with so much pleasure it tends to squirt right away! It literally flows with squirts and milky juices over and over again. We get extreme closeups of her wet private parts, as well as her spreading and gaping, stretching her labia, and clit closeups. Then we enjoy watching her perfect butt get shown off some more, and her nipples stretched and pulled -- making them very perky. She goes back to squirting, rubbing her clit while standing, , and missionary, each time squirting away on to the floor, the camera, and the photographer! Later in the day, we see her outside in a seethrough yellow dress playing around at a park, and get to enjoy those sexy legs and butt again, until she starts fingering herself to a dozen more squirts -- where does all this water come from?? She then gets completely naked, and parades around in the nude, so we can enjoy her sexy form, and watch her do cartwheels and backbends -- even squirting while bent over! Incredible. At a resort, in a cute black dress and heels, we see a thick glass ball inside her vagina, as she parades around with it inside her! Her strong muscles push it out while she rubs herself, making her squirt some more, then she fingers herself with three, four, then five... trying to fist herself! She tries hard in several positions right out there in public, but can't get to a full fist. To finish off the day, we see this bubbly, energetic girl do a sexy dance in the nude, and wow does she know how to move! Even while she dances she ends up rubbing & squirting into the lens! So enjoy this wonderfully sexual girl next door, the ultimate natural squirter -- we like her so much she's going to have to come back for more -- only here on FTV
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody - Pushing Her Limits (2017)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05568 секунды с 9 запросами