Old 08-22-2022, 07:46 AM   #226
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hugo Arenas, Aday Traun Walnut Bottom

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Hugo Arenas & Aday Traun
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
There's a frenzy of sneaker fetish sex this month, with stunning Hugo Arenas and bulging, big-dick-hottie, Aday Traun, making sure they leave their sneakers on for some sneaker sex skulduggery. Our sexy lads get straight down to business, right down to foot and toe level, for some sniffing, licking and worshipping of big sexy feet. Hugo is down like a shot to get a good sniff of Aday's sweaty, masculine feet, and when he's finished sniffing he gives em a good licking too. Hugo's a sight to behold, ripped, strapping, stunning skinhead with a perfectly delicious dick. He might look like a mean fucker but he's very hungry dominant bottom and when Aday has eaten out his hard, round arse ( Jeez Louise I could spend a month tonguing that hole!) - Hugo is in the saddle and on Aday's lap in a heartbeat to feel that girthy length of dick pushing inside him as his hole spreads and swallow the throbbing, uncircumcised cock. The Aday pushes him back and snogs his beautiful face as their hard, muscular bodies collide with increasing fervour...... Oh baby!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Arenas, Aday Traun

Impressive Impacts Norwell

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Andy, Asimo Bouet, Fabian Brice, Fighter J., Frank Philipp, Hagen Tronje, Jo'Tey, Joey, Kati Berlin, Lewis Quintini, Micha Chiout, Oiswiss, Ole Kunda, Percy, Peter Strike, Rainer, Ralf Steel, Rick Gustanowitz, Romeo, Stephan Gaudry, Uwe, Will, Zach Silver
Genres: Safe Sex, Hunks, Muscle, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Fisting, Threeways, BDSM, Ballbusting, Group, Outdoor, Ethnic, FootFucking, Rubber Fetish
At street intersections in Berlin not every car driver likes being annoyed by punks who first clean the drivers’ windshields and then hold out their hands expecting a donation. It’s tough luck for Zach who ends up encountering the aggressive boxer Asimo. Asimo kidnaps Zach, takes him to his gym and then punishes him with a brutal fuck while punching him around.
The fun gets hotter from here on !
Format: avi
Duration: 2:39:22
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1067kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impressive Impacts

Two Horny Boys Abiquiu

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Milo Milis
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Foot-Fetish, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.
Benjamin initially walks in to warn Milo that he will be expected to go on stage shortly, but Milo quickly manages to get him to forget all about it.... Benjamin Dunn looks absolutely stunning in a white shirt and tie, but he’s seemingly not wearing it for long when the twink boy makes a move that the studly handsome young man can’t ignore.The boys are soon swapping those delicious cocks with each other in some mutual sucking, and it seems that Milo is eager to get that big-balled boy deep in his raw twink ass. Having seen Benjamin sharing that boner with plenty of boys now, I am convinced that this new video is going to get a lot of positive attention from the members. I know I’ll be back later to check it out and add my opinion to it too It’s great for finding new hot scenes that I haven’t shared on the blog with you guys yet, and after checking out one of the new scenes I was encouraged to click through to see these uncut bareback boys sharing their cocks in a hot session too.Studly and lean top Benjamin Dunn is definitely one of my faves of recent months, for several reas. He has a great body, and a long and slender cock that he really knows how to use too. But his big swollen balls are a special treat, and seeing them swinging back and forth as he fucks young Milo from behind is something you won’t want to miss.It’s not all about him though. He has equally hot young Milo to enjoy in this video, sucking and wanking each other, with Benjamin then fingering that wet hole and easing his bareback cock deep inside. The furious wanking Milo gives himself as he rides that dick is what has him cumming, with Benjamin soon joining in and erupting a thick white load in Milo’s face.This whole musical theme for their stories is sure to get hotter still, so stick around for more scenes from this series.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 782.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Horny Boys

Maniacal, Scene 1 Tawau

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Bryce Hart stops in for treatment by 'Maniacal' Doctor Chris Damned. After telling Bryce to strip, Chris duct tapes his feet to the bed and binds his hands with rope. Chris uses a candle to trickle wax on Bryce's hard cock. As his patient lays there helpless, Chris grabs a thick silicone dildo and works it deep into Bryce's tight ass. Bryce's moans echo throughout the makeshift doctor's office as Chris removes the silicone cock from Bryce's hole and replaces it with his fingers. While he drills deep with his digits, Chris strokes Bryce's cock until he blows his load all over.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maniacal, Scene 1

Santa Clause Danville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Axel, Kurta
Genres: Teen, Oral, BlowJob, HandJob, Rimming, Foot Fetish, Masturbation, Cumshot
Kurt is visited by Santa Clause and he feels very happy, It turns to be Axel with another Santa Clause between his leg.
Kurts present is to do whatever he likes to. So he sucks and rimms and even licks his feet and so... ...Santa Clause is really cummin' this time...
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santa Clause

Aspen & Devin Franco Foot Fetish Blowing Rock

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Sperm
Dmitry offers Tony his thick, uncut cock and Tony is immediately hooked. He sucks down every last inch of Dmitry's cock while Dmitry strips out of his clothes. Dmitry pulls Tony's shirt off and begins licking his nipples.
Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aspen & Devin Franco Foot Fetish

Время генерации страницы 0.03692 секунды с 9 запросами