View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 08:23 AM   #2924
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dominate Sex Traps Sadieville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Junior Stellano, Bruno Bond, Ricky Sinz, Antonio Biaggi, R.J. Danvers, Austin Wilde, Angelo Marconi, Tristan Jaxx, Andre Barclay, Conner Habib, Spencer Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Muscle, Rimming, Big Dick, Anal Toy's, Butt Fuck Machine, Hunks, Hairy, Dildo
Video language: English
The Trap is the journey of a sexually innocent man who follows a handsome stranger and takes an unexpected trip down into the depths of San Francisco's underground. Directed by Andrew Rosen in cooperation with Male Stockroom, who provide the gear, wear, and toys for this movie, take you along as Junior finds more than just PG&E guys are down under our streets. This is not your average sex club. Not only do these men have great sex, but they are very passionate with each other often combining deep kissing along with the rough and energetic fetish sex. In the club, we find everything from light bondage to dildos, vacuum pumping and fetish wear. The Trap has an all star sexy muscular cast starring Junior Stellano, bottoming for the first time on film, Bruno Bond, Antonio Biaggi, Ricky Sinz plus seven more hot studly men. The Trap is a metaphor for a concept called Sexual Progression. In the exploration of sex there is an excitement as we go deeper in the mind and body to uncover hidden desires and explore new levels of the sexual experience. As Junior descends into the club, he starts with an experience he knows, oral sex. When challenged to take it further, he hopes that Bruno will be his mentor through his experience at The Trap. He follows Bruno, but by the time he is ready Bruno is gone and Junior is left to find his way on his own. As he continues to descend he learns there are other less mainstream sexual acts to try. Even though he personally is not ready to try most of the activities he does open up to trying a few new things. At the end we wonder, will he be back to try a few more.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:13
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1073kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominate Sex Traps

Sexo dos Faraones Ralston

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Latino Boys (xy-distribution.com)
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Brazilian Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Outdoor Sex, Full Story
Our cum horny latin boys are open minded for new sex adventures.
The farao book of secrets brings them back in the time. You will see big dicks and
really nice sex action. They kiss and suck their brazilian dicks, they fuck their tighty asses and enjoy
their sperm fontains. You will love it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6099kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexo dos Faraones

Frajo and Pee Wee Bareback Egg Harbor City

Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Frajo and Pee
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Latino, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
How I fuck these Gay Latino Boys all day. I got a girlfriend, but I love pounding some mangina. My first experience was when this dude at a party started sucking my dick. He did a sex great job that I came twice in his mouth.
Duration: 21:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1705kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frajo and Pee Wee Bareback

Big Dick part 3 Palms

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
When flesh needs a safe shelter, it’ll find it in the wild. Arms as branches, legs as trunks – and the silence isn’t silence but the loudest expression of earthly desire. Dazed by the mystery (and more), two men surrender to their strong appetite for a carnal, intense, and evanescent fuck.
Duration: 51:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 881.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dick part 3

Triga Friday Night Sex Frewsburg

Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Damien Ryder, Danny Redcap, Tyler Jenkins, Seb Evans, Zak Hazard
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
She thinks Mickey is doing some painting the silly bitch! Piss off It's time to f"cking play it f"ckin Friday Night! Friday Night F"ck is Triga f"ck fuelled scally classic! Fuck the skirting boards and the walls..
Duration: 1:46:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Friday Night Sex

Super Size Me! vol.9 Pimento

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus , Bareback Monster Cocks
Cast: Devon LeBron, Alejandro Marbena, Jace Reed, Kris Wallace, Will Sims, Troy Stevenson, Yuri Adamov, Matt Johnson
Genres: Exclusive,Double Penetration,Big Cocks,European,Young Studs,Fucking & Sucking,Big dick ,Interracial,Rimming,Black
It’s the series that just keeps going and going, courtesy of a whole plethora of hard, horny and (above all) handsomely hung beauties who have only one thing on their minds. Guys like Kris Wallace and Devon LeBron, who just want to rest their more-than-average cocks deep inside some often unsuspecting twink’s ass for your entertainment. How those cute young lads take all that extra meat on offer remains very much a mystery – but will you care? Not fucking likely! All that’ll matter to you dirty fuckers is that (for a ninth time) the dicks are oversized and the flow of spunk is equally unrestrained. You have been warned!
Duration: 1:33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Size Me! vol.9

Black Breeders vol.1 The Auditions Leonardville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BlackBreeders, Forbidden Funk Media
Cast: Vann Williams, Wade Stone, Anu Juhan, Buster Sly, Kyree Richards, Marc Dupree, King Leo, Slim Thug, Diboi Gyasi, Lance Longwood
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Black Guys, Rimming, Breeding, Facial Cumshots, Cum Swallowing
We know you can never get enough Raw Blask Dick, so we are dedicating an entire site to Bruthas who love to bareback! Check out some of the new faces we got cummin`...along with some familiar poles and holes that you already know can make you bust a nice, thick nut! And even though these are auditions, you can tell these Bruthas know how to handle bare dick and ass! And as a bonus this disc includes a sneak peek at our first full feature exclusive inter release, Funk Fantasies!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:27
Video: 720x540, xvid, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Breeders vol.1 The Auditions

Время генерации страницы 0.07691 секунды с 9 запросами