View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 11:00 AM   #8440
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Twm Classics: Estella Leon - Facial Blowjob POV Dickson

Cast: Estella Leon
Genres: Blowjob ,Facial ,POV
Video language: English
Today we found a good one! All natural Latina Estella Leon gets a faceful for Facials Forever Love the interview. She says that giving a blowjob is like she is playing an instrument. She has spicy attitude, a huge mouth...and she likes to fill it up! Time to take up the Tube Steak like shes working a huge flute! Only this flute when you play it right, blow a big blast of jizz right out its' blow hole!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twm Classics: Estella Leon - Facial Blowjob POV

Petite Tight Little Latina - Blowjob Latina Toa Baja

Cast: Gabby Martinez
Genres: Latina ,POV ,Blowjob
Some days just deserve a holy fuck! Like when a mexican petite cutie gabby martinez walks through your door. Holy fuck. Petite, tight little latina. Those are 4 great words that just go together. Compact and ready to go! Ready to swallow down some baby juice for us at big gulp girls. And a relative no-hander as well. Nothing better than a huge cock in a little mouth and watching that huge cum load find its home!
Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Tight Little Latina - Blowjob Latina

Valerie B's 1st Gloryhole Visit Jemez Springs

Cast: Valerie B
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Cuckold, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos
This hot little blonde was a lot of fun to take to the Gloryhole for her first adventure of sucking off random strangers. She was almost a little too excited to try something like this and couldn't wait to get her lips around some cock.
She's a Boston girl so we hit it off right away but she looks like a hot blonde SoCal babe. We had some breaks in between the guys this time and I got a chance to ask her some questions so we could get to know this little freak.
I understand that the guys can't really interact that much with the girls through a hole in the wall but her fun personality went a long way to turn them on and get some big loads. On top of that, she was more than willing to venture into their booth for some sucking and fucking action.
This was a first good visit and she only got one bad load and one that cum blasted the back of her throat. She was more than happy to come back for another Gloryhole feeding which I'm sure you guys will like. Some black dude had a "Kong Dong" that was big that she couldn't get her mouth around half of the head. She's a trooper though and stuck with it to get the guy off.
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valerie B's 1st Gloryhole Visit

First Ever Ever - Blowjob Lytle Creek

Cast: Alexis Blaze
Genres: Blowjob
We like to be on top of things at big gulp girls. Namely on top of handing out a cum load for our cute girls to swallow. In this case we have a first ever swallow. Not first like on camera, like first ever, ever. Hard to believe that alexis blaze has never swallowed. We actually had her very first scene ever here at she's brand new about 4 years ago. Now its time to get that first jizzload down her swallowing virgin throat. We think we will see more of this from alexis..
Duration: 27:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Ever Ever - Blowjob

Beauty eating jizzum Saint Xavier

Studio: Telsev
Working his busty girlfriend’s pink out with his cock, fingers and a stiff sex toy, this dude will bring her to the peak of pleasure pretty fast. She, in her turn, will pay him off with sloppy blowjob that will make her end up with a mouthful of cum!
Duration: 25:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty eating jizzum

Do All Euro's Deepthroat. Guess So. - Euro Lemon Cove

Cast: Alysa
Genres: Deepthroat ,Blowjob ,Euro
Alysa came to us by way of one of our kinky European friends. We thought we were going to be throat training this Euro slut, but I guess Alysa had a few tricks for us first. She let us choose a sex toy from her bag of tricks and we figured a cock ring was the only thing that wouldn't leave our Deepthroat Sirens stud singing in a higher key. Once she slipped the cock ring on his dick, it got thicker and fatter than I've ever seen it. We all wondered how she was going to deepthroat a cock that was now the size of a baseball bat, but if you have a cock ring turning your dick into a purple missile full of tingling nerve endings, you'll make 10 inches of cock fit into 5 inches of throat...EASILY. Alysa doesn't speak a word of English, but 'I want to fuck your throat' is pretty much the same in any language. From Russia with love.
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Do All Euro's Deepthroat. Guess So. - Euro

Blow Me Pov Quality Archives pt2 Cragford

Picture this, a P.O.V Blowjob by one of our beautiful Girls, expert in penis sucking : a real man eater, she gives you a good sloppy drooling blow job, you feel her hot warm mouth on your full hard dick, she licks and feels your balls, then she gives you a full on deepthroat… Bang! When you ejaculate, you come right in her face, there’s sperm everywhere on her sweet little face and then this little slut swallows every little drop and then she says: “Thanks!”
Our girls love nothing more than a penis to blow! They will give you the best P.O.V blow jobs out there… And finish it all in a full deepthroat… They start slowly with a handjob on your big dick but always finish by a full blown pov blowjob! Their favorite part? When you orgasm all over them in a huge cumshot… Do not worry, the will swallow it all… They sure love swallowing sperm! Whether you finish in a cumshot on their big tits or in their pretty faces, they will swallow it all just for you.
They start nice and slow with good blow jobs, but then always end up doing a full deepthroat to your penis. They sure love big dicks… and to blow them in P.O.V! It might start with a handjob to your dick but they love it too much not to offer blow jobs to big dicks. Do not forget to give them a good cumshot when you orgasm as they love to swallow it all from licking their tits and face. Swallowing sperm is a speciality on Blow Me P.O.V! Your penis is in safe hand... and mouth since there are pros of the pov blowjob. Whether they deepthroat it or not, they always end up swallowing sperm when you orgasm! Give them the cumshot they long for after their hard work on your dick. That’s what P.O.V blow jobs are for!

Total size: 16.1 GB in 19 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow Me Pov Quality Archives pt2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11163 секунды с 9 запросами