View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 11:47 AM   #238
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RTB Sierra Cirque - Feast Your Eyes Part 2 Lisco

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Now that Sierra's cunt is nicely tenderized from the wooden she's ready for some sweet lovin. The tremor is just the toy to give her those soft vibrations. Sierra gets roped up and then put on the box. The vibrations are turned on instantly and she's already on the verge of orgasm. She doesn't stop cumming. With the neck rope added she can choke herself to orgasm over and over again.
With the tremor on high it's not long before she's begging to be taken off. She's offering everything to get off of the tremor. First it's do everything to her tits. Then it's her ass she's willing to have beaten. Then her thighs and feet. She can't even tell us what she's willing to let us do to them. She's just willing to be beaten. Finally it's the most hated cattle prod that she's begging for.
Once off the tremor Sierra might suspect her pussy is safe, but there's no chance of that. The knotted rope is tied from one end of the stage to the other and Sierra's about to walk it. Her dear cunt may never feel right again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7402kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Sierra Cirque - Feast Your Eyes Part 2

HdT - Tyler Files 2 (2022) Girona

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - Tyler Files 2 (2022)

RealTimeBondage Endza Menoken

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Endza

Red Swallow Part 1 - Alice Manassas

Release Year: 2019
A night at the ballet is a magical experience. For Alice, a well seasoned dancer, it is the start to a horrific nightmare. As her looks on she slips off the stage and breaks her neck. He offers to take care of her financial troubles by having her trained.
Once she's feeling better she comes to him for her part of the bargain. It's more than she can swallow. A rigorous sexual training program lead by her . She's made to strip and put on a uniform. He prepares her body for the rigors of sexual seduction.
Alice is not a willing participant. She struggles with the concept of being naked. If she's to be trained she'll need to suffer. Her will must be broken. The alternative to this form of training is something that Alice may come to prefer in the second part of Red Swallow.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Swallow Part 1 - Alice

Wet and Wide Kaduna

Lizzy's got a body to die for. Her natural, full breasts are just one of her many assets. She strips for us, she spreads her legs and she plants a finger in her pussy...She seems eager, and we definitely are, so it's time to put her through the paces. We bind those heavy breasts and chain her to the wall where Lizzy puts up quite the struggle...We're far from done however and now we're going to take this busty damsel to the edge...Spread wide, she knows somethings gotta give and she nervously glances around unsure of what may come next...She whimpers nervously when the pussy stretcher appears, and she whimpers even moreso when it's pinned in place...We smash a pole mounted wand against her readily exposed clit...Lizzy fights the tide that is obviously welling up inside her, but we show no letting up. Finally, submission rears it's head and Lizzy's liquids flow as she cums for us.
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 256.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet and Wide

Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave Iroquois Falls

Video language: English
Strong BDSM with one of the sexiest painsluts' around. Her large tit meat gets full service torment, her round ass and pretty little cum pocket are abused and punished by the sadistic characters
Duration: 1:18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave

Belle's Submission Lumber City

This week brings us Belle Noire, a raven haired damsel with all the right curves in all the right places and she's found herself in the hands of Ogre. Shackled to the bench, Belle has nowhere to run and her flight instinct must surely be kicking in as Ogre launches a dual flogger assault on her pale, tender body which quickly reddens her flesh. Her yelps fill the Dungeon air careening off the walls, and lucky for us, and possibly unlucky for Ms. Noire is the fact that things have only just begun as she nervously braces for the dildo that shall be stuffed in her cunt. Once Ogre has it jammed into place, he then engages the vibe which sends orgasmic waves through Belle's beautiful body. She then prepares for what may come next as she acknowledges that she is not much more than a helpless little bitch at the mercy of a madman.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 302kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 119.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belle's Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25651 секунды с 9 запросами