View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 12:07 PM   #195
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon Okabena

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
Video language: English
For the longest I have Always hated school and high school is The Worst. I mean, why should I have to go to school when I can learn everything online?? My high school civics class with Mr. Bundy is usually The Worst. Its usually so boring. But this one week we were talking about crime and punishment and I was thinking, this next test is going to be So AwfulL but then Mr. Bundy assigned us pen pals. And Omg. It changed my life!
My penpal was an inmate named Branden. At first he sounded a little scary. The stories I read said he would wear this creepy mask and do really bad things to people....stole from them...hurt them...tortured them. I didn't even want to write him at first but Im so glad I did. He responded so quickly and he is so sweet. He told me that he wasn't responsible for the bad things they said he did and the more I researched him the more I realized that he was right! He had such a bad and so many bad things happened to him that they didn't even care about when they were trying to lock him up. His trial was not fair and they made up a lot of the things they say he did. I've watched so many shows on Netflix that Im actually an expert on spotting this stuff. And it was so obvious that the police were totally out to get him and they set him up. The man I'm writing would never hurt anyone!
He's innocent and its a shame that this country keeps locking up innocent black men. I wanted to let him know I was there for him, and that not everyone in this country is a jerk so even after the project ended, I kept writing him. I wrote him for almost a year and I didn't tell anyone, even my parents because they wouldn't understand. Sometimes I sent him pictures because he was so lonely in there I know he needed a friend.
And he's such a good friend! We talk about our lives and our feelings and he's so understanding! He really gets me. So when I got his last letter I was sooooo happy! Because guess what? He's getting out of prison! I knew that there was something fishy with his case and this proves it! And you know what Branden said? He's going to come see me!!!
Omg! My heart did a little flutter when I read that. I'm so happy! I can finally meet this guy who has become my really good friend and so much more to me! He told me to let him know when my parents aren't home (they're so judgmental and closeminded, its embarrassing) and tonight they are going to be out at a concert so he's coming over! I know the perfect welcome home present to get him!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 563.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon

May Thai (Monster Cock Massage) Lorado

Release Year: 2022
Cast: May Thai
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Freddy Gong has been fucking to many girls and he's very sore. His friend orders him a massage. Somehow a beautiful massage therapist comes to help Freddy out. Knowing Freddy, there was no way he couldn't get hard ftom seeing Mai Thai's sexy body and perfect ass while she caressed his chest. She was alarmed by the tower like object appearing from under his towel and had to know what it was. She checked it out and witnessed the monster cock first hand. She obviously sucked his dick because what self respecting slut wouldn't choke on a dick that huge. Freddy returns the favor by fucking her in the pussy and the ass, he even let her ride him. When Freddy couldn't take it anymore he came on her face to achieve the ultimate stress relief.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: May Thai (Monster Cock Massage)

Maddy O Reilly, Callie Calypso Liaoyang

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maddy O’Reilly, Callie Calypso
Genres: Gagging, Face Fucking, Rimjob, Emetophilia, Deepthroat, Vomit, Puke
Maddy O’Reilly and Callie Calypso can’t keep their dirty hands or filthy mouths off each other. The redhead and brunette are ravenous for each other’s pussy and asshole. However, there is one thing these oral sluts are even more desperate for: a big dick face fuck! Watch them puke all over Mike Adriano’s big dick and each other.
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O Reilly, Callie Calypso

Stepson's Silent Seduction Catania

Release Year: 2019
Studio: PureMature
Cast: Florane Russell
Genres: allsex, anal, oral, masturbate, boobs, milf
Plenty of deepthroating attempts, gagging, choking and a messy facial to complete this scene.
Duration: 40:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4167kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepson's Silent Seduction

Harley King - Bad ass babe (2022) Pakrac

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Harley King
Genres: Oral
Harley is a bad ass babe that you dream of taking with you on a bike ride. She's a no nonesense cock sucker who wastes no time getting down to business. She pops her sweet ass out and rubs her tight pussy before taking Conors cock down her throat and gagging on it until her face is frosted with cum.
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8246kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley King - Bad ass babe (2022)

Nina Pink - Balls Deep Down Nina’s Throat Mc Daniels

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging
Nina Pink arrived with a wet mouth ready to suck & slurp a cock to completion. She gives a good tease, then gets on her pretty knees to give the sloppy sucking of a hard cock’s dreams. No holding back as she gets a messy face full of spit, cock & cum!
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina Pink - Balls Deep Down Nina’s Throat

Valerie B's 1st Gloryhole Visit Mohler

Cast: Valerie B
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Cuckold, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos
This hot little blonde was a lot of fun to take to the Gloryhole for her first adventure of sucking off random strangers. She was almost a little too excited to try something like this and couldn't wait to get her lips around some cock.
She's a Boston girl so we hit it off right away but she looks like a hot blonde SoCal babe. We had some breaks in between the guys this time and I got a chance to ask her some questions so we could get to know this little freak.
I understand that the guys can't really interact that much with the girls through a hole in the wall but her fun personality went a long way to turn them on and get some big loads. On top of that, she was more than willing to venture into their booth for some sucking and fucking action.
This was a first good visit and she only got one bad load and one that cum blasted the back of her throat. She was more than happy to come back for another Gloryhole feeding which I'm sure you guys will like. Some black dude had a "Kong Dong" that was big that she couldn't get her mouth around half of the head. She's a trooper though and stuck with it to get the guy off.
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valerie B's 1st Gloryhole Visit
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05893 секунды с 9 запросами