View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 10:49 AM   #241
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HdT Pussy Punishment Payback - Jeze Belle, OT Casper

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
They say you should do on to others as you would have them do to you. Well, Jeze Belle did a very bad thing and she is about to get an object lesson in reciprocity. She tore poor Bella Rossi's pussy up. She finger fucked her so hard that she wasn't able to go on. Well, clearly we need to torture Jeze's poor cunt for a bit to let her know exactly what is wrong with that.
We aren't just unkind, we're downright brtal. It isn't just the constant penetration. Jeze has dealt with having her pussy full before. In fact, she loves it. Having that hole worked by fingers and dildos is one of her favorite things in life. But having it caned? Feeling the sting of a thin, wooden rod cracking sharply across her labia? That's more painful than she expected. It's almost more than she can handle. The pussy caning has two effects. First, Jeze is crying in seconds. Second, she is dripping wet, and almost as quickly. That's when O.T. attacks. He fucks her pussy with a dildo while vibrating her clit with the Hitachi. There's no way he's going to let her cum yet, though. Orgasm denial is just another level of torment for her to endure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Pussy Punishment Payback - Jeze Belle, OT

State of Submission Part II Crosswicks

Having lost all control, Aleksa is now putty in our hands. Strapped to the pole, the vibrator planted firmly between her legs, she moans uncontrollably as we push her towards a further state of submission. Her sensitive nipples beg to be punished and we clamp them tightly before tying them off. Her moans increase in volume as the situation intensifies. And then we place her generous breasts in a vise-like grip as we push her towards a tremendous orgasm.
Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 150.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: State of Submission Part II

HdT Speechless- India Summer Remlap

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Speechless- India Summer

Cam Whore Endza Gets A House Call Valley View

Cam girls like Endza are such a tease. They sit at home, flash their tits and ass a bit, and expect men to just keep throwing money at them. Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.
Well, some men aren't content with that arrangement. Endza is going to find out first hand the danger of tempting strangers. She thinks that she is anonymous, safe behind the computer screen, but over time she's given out too much information and now some interested gentlemen have come knocking on her door, looking to give the viewers at home a show like they have never seen before.
Kick, scream, cry, whine, beg, she can say whatever she wants, but nothing makes up for all of the time she has spent exploiting men for profit. The only way that she can ever pay for that is in pain.
Duration: 1:07:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Whore Endza Gets A House Call

Morning Wood Part Two - Nicki Blue Schwieberdingen

Nicki Blue has nothing left to give PD except her tears and her service. He has stripped her down so that her exposure is obvious. If she has any dignity left he will strip that away soon, too. Her pussy is wet, but it is hard to tell if it is the pain or the humiliation that is getting her so hot. PD has no interest in letting her feel good today. When he is done tormenting her he has some work around the yard that needs to be done. She is going to need to perform well in everything if she has any hope of earning her clothes back.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morning Wood Part Two - Nicki Blue

Sexual Surrender Lake Dallas

Release Year: 2022
Feel the intensity rise as these beautiful girls surrender to their lover's kinky desires. In seven breathtaking encounters, ten lesbians will quench their thirst with a little dominance and submission. Watch them reach the limits of passionate sex when one lover calls the shots.
Duration: 1:30:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 891kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 669.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Surrender

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer South Holland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06145 секунды с 9 запросами