View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 07:01 PM   #243
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sealed Shut Slut - Dahlia Sky Esteli

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Dahlia Sky is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her “Sealed Shut Slut”.
But that's not all this submissive blonde wants. She craves pain as well as pleasure. With a pair of floggers in tow, I begin to create my own art on the masterpiece that she brought to me today (her ass.) The flogging builds until I unleash powerful vibrations directly to her clit making Dahlia cum hard in her metal bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sealed Shut Slut - Dahlia Sky

Nik, the Terrorist Dom Jakobstad

Nik and Caddy are back for the second update from thier shoot together...so we are joining them in the 3rd scene and Sir Nik slips further into his terrorist techniques...There's a good amount of dialogue in this update and most of it is Nik fucking with Caddy's head...but Caddy is a tough one...she would rather jump off a cliff than give in to anything...I suppose that doesnt make her very submissive-seeming to lots of folks...but to me, submission is just one of many roles that can be played from the bottom...and as long as the submissive enjoys the role, and doesnt try to control the Dom's mission, it's all good...I should reword that...as long as she doesnt expect anything that she does, says or conveys in any way, will change the Dom's mission, it's all good...try to top from the bottom all you want...I dont care about submission at all...I care about role play that is so sincere that we all believe what we see...asking Caddy to be submissive would be asking her to fake herself and her performance...allowing her to create her own bottom mindset is sincere...and Caddy is a serious enough fetishist to have a serious mindset...she never called a safeword through very serious situations and Nik never backed off...Caddy eats rookie doms for breakfast...but on this day, Nik got his way...and Caddy wouldnt have it any other way as long as he can endure her bottom-sided manipulations.
Format: m4v
Duration: 10:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1428kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 119.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nik, the Terrorist Dom

Renata Casting Sliedrecht

Video language: English
Our new model, Renata Fox is an attractive cheerful girl. She is broken by the unexpectedly brutal casting a little but she says holding her tears back that she wants to come back to shoot a film, too. It won't be on us!
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 931.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata Casting

Savage Submissions Part 2 Mc Knightstown

Release Year: 2022
Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savage Submissions Part 2

Submissive Begs to Cum and Gets More Than She Bargained For Riley

Roxanne Rae isn't sure how she ended up where she is, bound in rope hanging from the ceiling as a strange man plays with her body. More than that, she can't tell if she likes it or not. He toys with and bites her long hair and runs his hands along her curves. He runs a crotch rope through her legs, then, when he realizes he can't reach every inch of her body he wants to touch, he cuts off her panties. Roxanne is scared but excited. While she moves away when he goes to bite her hair and tickle her, the little moans and sighs she lets out when he slaps her tits and touches her pussy give away the fact that she's having at least a little fun.
Roxanne thinks she is getting as rough a treatment as she can get having O.T. play with her but not get her off. She whines and wails as she is tied to the ceiling with one leg raised and has a hitachi placed squarely on her clit. She begs him to let her cum but every time she comes close he pulls the vibrator away. She should be more careful with what she wishes for.
O.T. moves her and ties her up so that her legs and her ass are spread and he can give Roxanne what she has been begging for. This time he uses the celebrator to vibrate her pussy since it's smaller and can be more directly applied to her clit. Then he sticks a metal pussy hook inside her and fucks her so that she cums over and over again. He has her arching backward screaming in . She is so thoroughly used by the end that she can barely form words.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Begs to Cum and Gets More Than She Bargained For

Strapped - Wenona Whitehaven

Release Year: 2013
Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits.
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped - Wenona

HdT Whimpering Willow - Willow Hayes, OT Ninnekah

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Willow Hayes looks like the pretty, girl-next-door type that you would find yourself staring at in a boring lecture at the university. Long, thin legs, a skinny waist and small, firm tits all inspire a series of sexually depraved thoughts. As you would sit there, day dreaming about all the dirty things you would do to her, given the chance, have you ever wondered what goes through her head? Would you believe it is having all of those same dirty and degrading things done to her?
Duration: 38:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Whimpering Willow - Willow Hayes, OT
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04758 секунды с 9 запросами