View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 07:01 PM   #244
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sierra Screams -Sierra Cirque Rawalpindi

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.
Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of her dress from the pain.
The next few sittings Sierra has more of a say in. He plays some games with her, a different game for each round. The first time he picks the body part and she picks the toy, whether she wants to be hit with a dragon tail, a flogger, or a cane. In another he has her choose a number between one and ten, and the difference between her number and his number is how many times she is struck with the cane. And at the end of all of it it's time to check again if she has learned to cum when told.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Screams -Sierra Cirque

Cunty Part 2 - Kay Kardia, London River Selman City

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.
The blonde beauty could use a good flogging. Kay gets some options, too. Matt will take the leather flogger to her tits or her stomach, at her request. Sure, the tits hurt her more, but as the leather slides away she gets to feel it caress against her nipples. A shot to the stomach is just pain. It probably feels a hell of a lot better than the whip, though. And our special brand of water torture has got to be the worst. We use that during our interrogation and she is ready to tell us everything we want to know.
And then comes the puppy play!
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty Part 2 - Kay Kardia, London River

British Ponygirls Days Creek

Release Year: 1997
Studio: B & D Pleasures
Cast: Master Keith and his slaves
Somewhere in the English countryside, far from prying eyes, two helpless British lasses endure tormenting trials as human ponies. Naked and bound in leather single gloves, their mouths restrained with bitted head harnesses, these submissives obey the inimitable Master Keith's every command. Like a teamster of old, but now at the reins of women turned workhorses, the Master rides the hood of a car pulled by his pony girls. The slaves' unspeakable ordeal is only beginning. Suspension, heavy spanking, and more pulling contests precede unbearable weight on one of the slaves ringed pussy lips. Scene after scene of heavy (and willing) submission in the great outdoors!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 575.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Ponygirls

Bondage On Chear For Asian Bitch New Munster

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope, BDSM
We present dirty whore in this erotic bdsm play session. She really likes pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage On Chear For Asian Bitch

Graias - Curious Chick Detected - Melanies Debut - Part 1 Thelma

Yet another pain seeker is around and she is eager to be caught soon. She is Melanie, a 27-year-old hot amateur. Instead of suffering, she is more for showing submission to a strong character. This is the main fact which has driven her to knock Dr. Lomp’s door. Alas, to gain what she dreams, she has to fulfill the sadist master’s horrifying desires. Dr. Lomp never misses such occasions when a cute obedient girl feels herself ready to go down on her fours before the master, and let him torment her smooth flesh. Poor fresh girl Melanie is aware of her pathetic situation, and she can’t keep herself away from the approaching trouble. Watch the movie and see if the new girl can satisfy Dr. Lomp’s demands.
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8248kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 947.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias - Curious Chick Detected - Melanies Debut - Part 1

HdT In Heat - Casey Calvert Bonnerdale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT In Heat - Casey Calvert

Just Getting Warmed up Hurlock

This week we feature another new Domme to DungeonCorp, Mistress Melissa...Melissa has a perverted resume' that takes her all the way back to her formative years...a natural, like myself...someone who has fantasized about power from their very earliest fantasies...And, since Melissa has had fantasies of power, she has confronted and explored them...a real trooper, a true searcher...that's the lifestyle...Melissa lives it...it's great to watch Lea's face as Melissa describes her experience with BDSM...some real nervous energy to say the least...but excited energy for sure...Lea likes it real...she went on about how much she hates it when she can top from the bottom, using her emotions to manipulate the top...Of course she has a safeword...and I dont know if she used it...but I do know that thier session together was real...and consensual...that's what you get when you get two serious players together...Another way that Melissa reminds me of me is that she doesnt really care about making a slave cum or not...she cares more that the slave did not obey her, whatever her order may have been...Melissa doesnt seem to judge her job as a Domme on whether or not she pleasures her subject, but whether she had control or not...her answer to not cumming on command is to be punished...I like that...a lot...of course, Im speaking for Melissa here and have no idea of her thoughts on the matter...but she did what I would do...truly...making models cum is not my gig...our purpose at DungeonCorp is to put them through an experience of submission...orgasms may or may not be a part of that...here's the vibrator...NO? Ok, here come some clamps...After only two scenes, Lea's limber body has been put to the test...and Melissa is just getting warmed up.
Format: m4v
Duration: 12:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 140.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Getting Warmed up
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03356 секунды с 9 запросами