Old 08-25-2022, 06:23 AM   #290
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Eight is Enough Chilliwack

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 18 West Studios
Cast: Caden Alexander, Blake Bennett, Skyler DeVoss, Jayden Halliwell, Chase Himmel, Jake Jensen, Aiden Starr, Nick Rinaldi, Bobby Sparks, Jake Bailey, Brady Phillips, Jake Morgan, Nicholas Hines, Bradley Thomas
Genres: Solo, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Shower, Dildo, Orgy
Join 14 of the hottest twinks in sizzling hardcore action! The action starts with Jake Morgan and Nicholas Hines hot and heavy in the shower, then moves to the bedroom where Nicholas fucks Jake's tight 18 year old ass with his huge 9 inch cock. You'll also see fashion magazine cover model Bobby Sparks and straight boy Nick Rinaldi in some hot oral and jack off action outside an abandoned building. Party boy Jake Andrews lets us into his college dorm room, and shows you how much he loves ass play with a huge dildo. Next Brady jacks off outside in an alley and hopes no one catches him. Saving the best for last, a cocktail party in a huge mansion goes awry as 8 en, hot boys get down to business and go at it fast and furious. Chase Himmel puts his ass high in the air and lets 5 big cocks fuck him, while the others switch around and hook up with each other. These boys are young, hot, and hung. Cum is flying everywhere!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:24
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2461kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eight is Enough

Czech Hunter Part 652 (1080p) - Rado Rux Budoia

This trip was quite an adventure. I met a student waiting for a train in the middle of nowhere. His plan was to go swimming in a nearby quarry. That was a great idea, so I offered him a ride. We parked nearby and continued on foot through dark underground tunnels filled with bats. It was scary but eventually worth it. Lying nude on a rocky beach and watching water was very relaxing. It didn't take long, and I got horny. The guy liked my naughty offer, perhaps he fancied me... He snatched my money and got busy with my cock. We were alone so I hoped he would do way more than stroking and sucking. My cock was so horny I simply had to put it in someone's ass. I paid the dude just enough to sit on my boner and let it slowly slide inside. Afterwards we had a nice swim to wash the cum away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 652 (1080p) - Rado Rux

Boys! Boys! Boys! Kempton

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Gay Life Network
Cast: JT Wreck and Preston Andrews , Alex Todd and Trey Korbin , Jeremy Sommers and Patrick Kennedy , Aidan Chase and Dayn Murphy
Genres: Hot Fuck and Suck Big Cocks ,American,Young Studs ,High Definition, Uncut ,Twinks ,Big dick ,College Boys
What could be hotter than the classroom? The school years are all about sexual experimentation, self discovery and loss of inhibition. Boys! Boys! Boys! takes you through four hot and hardcore scenes depicting young men at their most sexual and provocative. Watch as these twinks newly discover their need for cock as they experiment with rimming and blowjobs, and finally get down to some rough, unrestrained fucking. You won't be disappointed by these gorgeous young men at their very best.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:15:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6082kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys! Boys! Boys!

Master Nantes vol. 503 Orange Springs

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I was going to give him anything he might ask for. Thank god he was actually qualified for the job he was looking for. The young college drop-out was simply stunning and he didn't even object to my dirty advances.
Format: flv
Duration: 9:36
Video: 640x480, FLV1, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 43.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nantes vol. 503

RandyBlue Roman Todd & Blake Powell Hunt

Blake Powell and Roman Todd work out in the Randy Blue Gym like a couple of horny college jocks. Blake is looking really hot as and Roman explore each other's bodies. His dick is long and slender with a nice big mushroom head . He's very outgoing and you can tell he takes great care of his body, keeping it meticulously trimmed and his muscles well toned. Roman has been working out a lot lately too and it shows. He loves working his body but even more he loves sucking a nice slender dick with a big mushroom head. These two jock studs love working each other's hard cocks more than lifting weights and pretty soon Blake can't hold off any longer and pounds Roman's tight hole with all he's got. And Roman can't get enough. Pretty soon his legs are up over his head and Blake has free reign over that hot ass of his. They fuck like a couple of horndogs and shoot nice big loads all over each other.
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3319kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue Roman Todd & Blake Powell

A brilliant debuts Steeles Tavern

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teens, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
The Negotiations Series A brilliant debut with the main hit "The Negotiations 32", which greatly broke the record for the highest sales ever! And the handsome former soccer club student "Sei, 19 years old", who proudly decorated the main part of the current big hit "Smart 30th impression", is the long-awaited first time.
Sophisticated facial features and boyish innocent smile...
A masculine and lean abs body with smooth skin like a child covering it...
Eyes full of curiosity, like those of a puppy, and breathtakingly luscious eyes from time to time...
Everything about SEI, full of ambivalent charm, is revealed!!
CK's absolute ace "Takeru" and "Akito" strongly support Hoshi's first solo work!
A total of 4 parts including 3 parts of anal SEX such as gorgeous competition anal SEX and first time SEX with top models!!
1. Hoshi graduated from an anal virginity wearing a school uniform!
A star who can't hold back her sighs even though she feels ashamed of herself for being too much for a man's blowjob!
Licking the cock while looking at the opponent's face, star erotic fellatio!
Hoshi's hips won't stop at the pleasantness of her first anal touch!
A star that gradually turns into a male face!
A star who explores the acupuncture points of uke's pleasure and hits the cock!
2. Hoshi's too sexy virtual masturbation! Hoshi groping his own body in shame!
With bold hip-shaking masturbation, "I almost cum..." The anal of a star that moves with pleasure!
Reaching out to that anus, "It feels good to slurp it up..." With sad eyes, "I want to lick my cock...
Can I lick it...?" While licking the cock-shaped toy, she shoots semen!
3. To think that Akito would be so madly in love!! Just like a real couple!
Hoshi and Akito have lovey-dovey sex in Sakauni!
"I want to kiss you..." Hoshi begged! Just by kissing, the two of them got a full erection!
The star is naturally erected by Akito's ticking cock!
"You're right... more..." Hoshi begged!
4. At an age when you want to act like an adult!?
"Please let me hear your more lewd voice...it's already ticking," Hoshi plays with his senior Takeru like a naughty kid!
Just as I thought, Takeru's technique quickly fell!!
Takeru licks Hoshi's body, saying, "I really feel it...I'm still a child after all."
A star who suddenly changes to lewdness because she feels too much! Mutual ass licking 69!
Takeru feels like he's going to cum when he's being dug by a star!
Takeru thrusts the star into the back and the star naturally erects!
Two people's semen mixed on the smooth skin of the star!
Duration: 2:03:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A brilliant debuts

Ransom & Walker Serviced Pine Lake

Release Year: 2022
I knew if I could just keep him drinking, he would fuck my ass. Because when you’re that wrecked, a hole is a hole. Sexy college guys enjoying hard gay sex with their horny buds!
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom & Walker Serviced

Время генерации страницы 0.06111 секунды с 9 запросами