View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 08:18 AM   #247
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

SP - Tears In A Cage Wiconisco

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Everything is his!
My fears, my tears.
All of what I am physically and emotionally.
I wait for Him just a word , a touch, the taste of any of His liquids! My suffering, my longing, my hunger and desire are all my gifts of love & devotion to my Master. I live for the scent of him wherever he presses my face!
The cage is painfully small. I feel my fear slipping towards terror as Master hoists me off the ground high, suspending me in this cold steel, crapped prison that He swings and spins me in.
I watch my tears fall and hit the ground.
My heart melts as he asks me why I cry.
My heart it so will pound.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Tears In A Cage

IR Born Free - Leigh Raven Parchman

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Born Free - Leigh Raven

Cuntained Featuring Sybil Hawthorne Mellette

Sybil Hawthorne is visibly shaken before PD even touches her for the first time. She is chained, quite uncomfortably, to a chair and cannot see a thing while he calmly converses on the phone. As he ignores her she tests her bonds, but there is little doubt they will hold firm.
Without warning she is hit with a cascade of freezing water and immediately she starts to fracture. She knows PD all too well. She knows she cannot even imagine the twisted things that run through his head and that frightens her more than anything she could imagine herself. When he does let her watch him work it is almost as terrifying as the utter darkness.
Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 507.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntained Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Shock Or Stocks Tongde

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Master James decides it's time to teach her a little lesson in vanity and helpless submission mixed with a little bit of entertainment for His boredom. Bound tight in leather bondage and a hideous gimp hood created by her own slave hands, slave abigail lays on a rusty bed of springs salvaged from the wrecking yard. Immobilized by rusty ankle chains and a yoke like pair of heavy wooden stocks for her wrists and neck she waits for what lesson she may be learning from her Master today.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Or Stocks

A FetishDoll Gets the Leather Straps and Muzzlegag! Pharr

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Gorgeous bondage goddess rachel adams is encased in a skintight, black pvc catsuit, black leather opera gloves and thigh high, black leather high heeled platform boots! What a fetish dream come true! Rachel also wears a tight fitting, leather strap body harness which tightly wraps up her sexy figure! Rachel comes over and readily submits to some tight leather strap bondage! First she is hooded with my special black leather bondage hood, then my heavy, black leather muzzle gag is tightly strapped and secured over her mouth and head to keep this doll very, very quiet! Then poor rachel gets more than what she bargained for when i start binding this sexy beauty with my black leather strap set! Once they are buckled tightly on her lucious body, sexy rachel can do nothing else but suffer and struggle for relief! And with her mouth covered in two tight layers of thick leather, she can only whimper through her gag...No protests allowed for this young lady once she is in leather captivity! Rachel is completely strapped up and left to struggle until she finally gives up the fight and slips deeper into her submission to her captor!.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4187kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 372.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A FetishDoll Gets the Leather Straps and Muzzlegag!

Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace Blue Point

This hot little tart is Iona Grace. She is stuck outside because PD has decided she needs to earn a place in his barn. Otherwise she can spend the rest of her time on this earth chained to a cold stone wall, exposed to the elements.
She may soon be longing for the great outdoors. Inside is where PD keeps his canes. Inside is where he has cold, iron devices designed to keep beautiful girls in the perfect position for punishment.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 510.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02570 секунды с 9 запросами