View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 10:57 AM   #164
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nicki Blue, Claire Adams - White Silk Matsuto Shi

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Slave teen Nicki Blue, very hard tied, extreme rope in dungeon. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 602.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicki Blue, Claire Adams - White Silk

Used Like A Fuck Anal Whore Fuck Toy 4K Tuttle

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AllofKittyj
Cast: Kitty Jaguar
Genres: Anal, Latin, Amateur, Blowjob, Doggystyle
Daddy trained me to be a well trained Submissive slut. To obey and be used like the fuck toy that I am, that is my purpose and I do it with pleasure. Its always fun for me to have other men use me, especially when they use my ass. He took me to the back of his house where he had a dungeon, I had no idea what he was going to do to me, but I loved every second of it!
Duration: 43:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12118kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Used Like A Fuck Anal Whore Fuck Toy 4K

Rachel Adams....Dungeon Discipline in Thigh High Boots! Cosenza

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Stunning rachel adams is summond to the basement dungeon for some well deserved discipline! She is dressed to the nines for her captivity and training! She looks drop gorgeous in black leather thigh high, platform high heeled boots, skintight jeans, tight turtleneck shirt and short, black leather gloves! Rachel love the dungeon and everything that goes along with it! She is quickly roped up into a strict strappado...Her sexy boots are cuffed and stretched out with a spreader bar...Rachel sexily struggles and squirms in her predicament! Her sexy ass is totally exposed and vulnerable to some strict discipline with my hard leather strap paddle! She gets a sound paddling on her sexy little ass! Poor rachel has no choice but to stay awhile in my basement dungeon...And we wouln't have it any other way!.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 481.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams....Dungeon Discipline in Thigh High Boots!

Quinn Carter Bound to the Dungeon Post! East Bank

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Super sexy quinn carter is dressed in perfect dungeon attire! Her skintight riding outfit is incredibly hot and sexy! She finishes off her outfit with short, tight brown leather gloves and stiletto ,high heeled knee boots! It seems to me she was just begging to be bound and gagged in the basement dungeon in this sexy outfit! Quinn submissively takes to the dungeon post like a moth to a flame...Very quickly she is immobilized with tight jute rope and she is kept quiet with my black leather strap gag! A tight crotchrope is secured to the dungeon ceiling and quinn teters on her skyscraper high heeled boots in a sexy predicament! Quinn's sexy figure and gorgeous legs and boots are on full display in this sexy bondage clip! Hopefully we can lure quinn back to the basement dungeon for more boots and boondage torment!.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4153kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quinn Carter Bound to the Dungeon Post!

Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training pt.3 Tishomingo

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
Exactingly and precisely there follows an extended pony training session as Ariel learns the tricks and presentation she will require as a dressage pony girl to make her master proud! The trainer punishes her when she falls short of the required standard, whipping her breasts and ass with the riding crop. She talks too much so she is gagged with a bit gag even when there is a rule against unsolicited talking. Ariel’s fine rump is roundly punished to make her mend her ways! The session ends with some position training before Ariel is taken back to her dungeon and chained up, still in her pony harness, to sleep for the night. Ariel’s training proceeds to the kitchen for feeding time. Still in her pony girl harness, head harness and bit gag, the trainer chains her to a chain with heavy steel chains. Once she is securely fastened he adds clamps to her already sensitive nipples, making every slight movement into a painful experience for the recalcitrant submissive. Once he has her proper immobilised, it is time for pony girl feeding. He lays out a bowl of oats and a bowl of water for her and bids her to eat and drink her fill. But how is she even going to be able to reach? She certainly cannot use her confined hands. In fact she can’t even bend down enough to reach. But her trainer is generous and holds the feeding bowl in front of her so she can nuzzle up the oats and lick water from the bowl to quench her thirst. Her humiliation knows no bounds as she begs him to let her have some more, yes please sir! Although she DOES seem to be mostly eating the chocolate treats, not the nutritious oats!
Duration: 38:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training pt.3

Iris Rose Elias Pina

Release Year: 2022
Iris Rose looks like a dream come to life. Nice tits, tight holes, blonde hair, and a banging body, she is stepping right out of the magazines and into our dungeon. O.T. is the lucky guy who gets to play with her and she is the poor piece of ass that is going to submit to his brutal treatment.
She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iris Rose

More And More Helpless Feasterville Trevose

Release Year: 2022
Lively redhead Darby is alone in the dungeon, her slender throat leashed to the ceiling. She wears a black top, black stockings, high-heeled patent pumps and the tiniest denim miniskirt you'll ever see. When Bryan enters he immediately takes advantage of her defenselessness and ties a crotchrope on her that he then hoists upward. When next we find Darby she is stripped down to her pink lingerie and tightly corseted in leather. A steel frame keeps her standing upright while Bryan ropes a vibrator between her trembling thighs! Now Bryan strips off the rest of her undies and leashes her to a chair...but she manages to make a small escape so he grabs her neck rope and drags her back for more.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:33
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2438kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More And More Helpless
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.55523 секунды с 9 запросами